D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainsOfDisney

I logged into my badge profile and attempted to see if it would be possible to transfer it. It is currently ineligible to be transferred so I believe that goes for all badges.
Thanks - I knew it said “transfer by” but wasn’t sure if they had actually tuned off the ability to transfer.

I wish D23 had an official resale.

Sneaky

How this buildup and anticipation for this years d23 over the past year or so currently has me:

Attachments

• Untitled30_20240718225632.png
    Untitled30_20240718225632.png
    1 MB · Views: 65

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Why couldn’t I have been interested in sports instead?
Perplexity AI... How much is an annual passholder seat to a major sports team plus the cost of getting to the games plus the cost of cable tv to watch games at home?

Answer
There isn't a single universal price for annual passes to major sports teams, as costs can vary significantly depending on the sport, team, and location. However, I can provide a general overview of the potential costs involved: Annual Pass/Season Ticket Cost:
Prices for season tickets to major sports teams can range widely, typically from around $500 to over $10,000 per seat, depending on the sport, team popularity, and seat location. For example:

NFL (American Football): Average season ticket prices range from $1,000 to $3,000+
NBA (Basketball): Average season ticket prices range from $2,000 to $5,000+
MLB (Baseball): Average season ticket prices range from $1,500 to $3,000+

Transportation Costs:
The cost of getting to games varies based on your location relative to the stadium and your mode of transportation. Factors to consider include:

Parking fees (if driving): Can range from $20 to $60+ per game
Public transportation costs (if available)
Fuel costs for driving

Cable TV Package:
To watch games at home, you'll need a cable or streaming package that includes the relevant sports channels. Costs can vary, but expect to pay:

Basic cable package with sports channels: $50 to $100+ per month
Sports-specific streaming services: $20 to $80+ per month

Total Annual Cost Estimate:
Combining these factors, a rough estimate for a full season of attendance plus home viewing could range from $3,000 to $15,000+ per year, depending on the sport, team, and your specific circumstances. It's important to note that many fans opt for partial season ticket packages or attend only select games to manage costs. Additionally, some teams offer more affordable options like standing room only passes or upper-level seating at lower prices.

Surferboy567

I just went back to the RSP, reconfirmed my selections to make sure I was all good. Got another email with my exact same selections. Looks like I’m all set!

KatiebugFan

Perplexity AI... How much is an annual passholder seat to a major sports team plus the cost of getting to the games plus the cost of cable tv to watch games at home?

Answer
There isn't a single universal price for annual passes to major sports teams, as costs can vary significantly depending on the sport, team, and location. However, I can provide a general overview of the potential costs involved: Annual Pass/Season Ticket Cost:
Prices for season tickets to major sports teams can range widely, typically from around $500 to over $10,000 per seat, depending on the sport, team popularity, and seat location. For example:
The AI forgot to add food and beer. Unless I missed it.

Disstevefan1

Answer

NFL (American Football): Average season ticket prices range from $1,000 to $3,000+
NBA (Basketball): Average season ticket prices range from $2,000 to $5,000+
MLB (Baseball): Average season ticket prices range from $1,500 to $3,000+

Transportation Costs:
The cost of getting to games varies based on your location relative to the stadium and your mode of transportation. Factors to consider include:

Parking fees (if driving): Can range from $20 to $60+ per game
Public transportation costs (if available)
Fuel costs for driving

Cable TV Package:
To watch games at home, you'll need a cable or streaming package that includes the relevant sports channels. Costs can vary, but expect to pay:

Basic cable package with sports channels: $50 to $100+ per month
Sports-specific streaming services: $20 to $80+ per month

Total Annual Cost Estimate:
Combining these factors, a rough estimate for a full season of attendance plus home viewing could range from $3,000 to $15,000+ per year, depending on the sport, team, and your specific circumstances. It's important to note that many fans opt for partial season ticket packages or attend only select games to manage costs. Additionally, some teams offer more affordable options like standing room only passes or upper-level seating at
I wanna know what is the $500 season ticket is to?
AAA Baseball?

Salted Nut Roll

I was doing some digging around on Reddit and it does sound like you and your friend are stuck making one set of selections between the two of you. I suggest selecting the ones you really want to attend and then use standby for any others.

Thanks for the help! I ended up calling and emailing customer service to see if there was anything they could do, because it was clearly indicated in the instructions that you would have to enter you badge number on the RSP page, which there wasn't even an option to do, and it didn't say anywhere that you couldn't register two badges under the same account. But I got no sympathy and had to accept defeat. My friend and I spent over an hour earlier this week locking in our options, trying to decide what things to prioritize and where we should rank our preferences. This was so much more complicated than in 2019, where you just had to battle to be the first in the queue and you made your selections for whatever was left when you got in. I vastly prefer the more leisurely way it was done this year, but man, it has been a learning curve for sure! I swear, you skip one year and they change everything. Hopefully now all the hard stuff is over, and when we get there, things will be a lot easier than in previous years. But it's D23, so I'm not expecting miracles!

Fingers crossed for the 2nd! May the odds be ever in our favor.

vikescaper

Thanks for the help! I ended up calling and emailing customer service to see if there was anything they could do, because it was clearly indicated in the instructions that you would have to enter you badge number on the RSP page, which there wasn't even an option to do, and it didn't say anywhere that you couldn't register two badges under the same account. But I got no sympathy and had to accept defeat. My friend and I spent over an hour earlier this week locking in our options, trying to decide what things to prioritize and where we should rank our preferences. This was so much more complicated than in 2019, where you just had to battle to be the first in the queue and you made your selections for whatever was left when you got in. I vastly prefer the more leisurely way it was done this year, but man, it has been a learning curve for sure! I swear, you skip one year and they change everything. Hopefully now all the hard stuff is over, and when we get there, things will be a lot easier than in previous years. But it's D23, so I'm not expecting miracles!

Fingers crossed for the 2nd! May the odds be ever in our favor.
Best of luck to you and all of us! I wish the process was easier but it is what it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom