D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

TrainsOfDisney

Are you referring to the images I posted? That was the 2022 show floor. It's not this years, which will be expanded.

Yeah, the Dreams was the Imagineering one. I remember going through it and seeing the Walt sitting on a toilet statue.
I’m mixing everything up tonight! Haha. Yes I thought that was the map for this year posted.

Were imagineers present in the parks pavilion in 2022?

BrianLo

I’m mixing everything up tonight! Haha. Yes I thought that was the map for this year posted.

Were imagineers present in the parks pavilion in 2022?

Ya they were. I recall chatting to a few stationed around the TBA model, Walt statue or in the Zootopia pre-show.

I have a feeling this will be a good show booth, there's quite a lot to show off. It may even be upscaled from last one.

TrainsOfDisney

Ya they were. I recall chatting to a few stationed around the TBA model, Walt statue or in the Zootopia pre-show.

I have a feeling this will be a good show booth, there's quite a lot to show off. It may even be upscaled from last one.
Ah ok! So it’s just branded as Parks & Experiences - talking to the Imagineers is so cool. I try to ask them about the projects they worked on in the past since they can talk a bit more freely about them.

vikescaper

Is anybody having issues transferring a badge? I attempted to transfer my sister’s badge to her but her account is only showing her pass from 2022 D23.

TrainsOfDisney

You can buy them stub hub it looks like. I'd feel comfortable with that as a broker, there's some layers of protection there.
Thanks! When they went on sale I wasn’t sure if I would be available to go…. I should have just bought one then. Didn’t realize how quickly they sell out now, I used to get them a few weeks prior!

BrianLo

Thanks! When they went on sale I wasn’t sure if I would be available to go…. I should have just bought one then. Didn’t realize how quickly they sell out now, I used to get them a few weeks prior!

The sell out of the straight convention floor passes was nuts. I agree, I didn't buy the 2019 one on the first date of sales either. I was shut out of the Saturday, but until maybe as recently as 2019 you could still walk up and buy a Sunday pass weekend of.

vikescaper

Is anybody having issues transferring a badge? I attempted to transfer my sister’s badge to her but her account is only showing her pass from 2022 D23.
If anybody else is having issues transferring or accepting a badge, the sender needs to cancel the original transfer and send a new one to the recipient. I saw this on Reddit so I canceled my original transfer and sent a new one. The transfer worked this time!

Surferboy567

This seemed to work last time so I’ll try again. We are around 50 days away till the event and still don’t have more information. What’s the hold up? Hoping this manifests some information.

Surferboy567

Have you checked the tracking to see how fast shipping is? I ask because we are going to be away starting on July 3rd.
Per the email, “Your estimated delivery time is approximately 5 to 7 days, however it may take longer depending on your location…Package tracking will begin in approximately 1-2 business days”.

Salted Nut Roll

Just got the shipping email as well! No specific tracking information available yet, but I would expect delivery would be within the week. I'm getting excited!
I'm also anxiously awaiting more info on the other panels and events. I seem to recall in the past, we started getting info about a month out, so hopefully it will be soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom