News D23 Expo 2022

BubbaisSleep

I'm so exhausted after that. Blue Sky only ideas? Lets throw Moana in another park just cause. The other site egging those foolish enough to believe those PM rumors again after decades.
chrissy-tiegen-awkward.gif

trainplane3

Can I just please just say something really important that everyone should keep in mind:

I'm really not at all excited for the Hatbox Ghost. meh.
I mean, I'm not either but it's minor addition. It's not hurting something and another AA is great to have.

My favorite announcement was Harmonious is ending.
Figment M&G is nice but with the ride the way it is sucks. Should've been something for Epcot 40. Really inexcusable honestly.

danv3

At the end of the day, they know people will keep going to WDW and pay the asking price. They may not be the same people, but they won’t run out of guests in the short to medium term.

Nothing will change drastically until that no longer happens.
This is it right here. There's no investment at WDW because there doesn't need to be from Bob's point of view. As long as the money machine goes BRRRRRRR why would they make major investments?

But given that, Harm and Enchantment must be getting really, really bad guest scores to be replaced already.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
At the end of the day, they know people will keep going to WDW and pay the asking price. They may not be the same people, but they won’t run out of guests in the short to medium term.

Nothing will change drastically until that no longer happens.

They’re just not learning round here, Martin. Nothing today was “surprising” at all.

…I am still sorry about Brazil though 😎
This is exactly what I was thinking. They don't see any reason to spend more money at WDW right now, unless it's a relatively small amount that helps push merchandise.
Exactly. It’s the truth.
But when you say it…you’re a “hater”…which is just fancy talk for “a realist that happens to be an adult”

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I think y’all are underselling the plan to expand behind big thunder and redo Dinoland. They aren’t gonna throw that out without it being an actual plan to do something in those areas. We kinda thought dinoland was gonna happen eventually but the MK expansion definitely wasn’t on my radar.

Br0ckford

Our November trip is already paid off, but looks like Sea World San Antonio next year. And I guess finally time to go visit family in Chicago. 🤷‍♂️

Clopin Trouillefou

The strangest thing is all of those magic kingdom ideas were great but they were (shockingly?) Candid about "having no earthly idea whether we'll do them or not."

And a Moana water coaster type ride could be stellar, albeit misplaced in animal kingdom.

Happy to see them redoing harmonious, and would love a new version with moveable barges.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom