D23 Expo 2015

flyerjab

On my twitter feed there was a link to a certain site that shall remain nameless that has a lot of close-up views of the Pandora model. Many close-ups and different angles. One thing this certain is that there seems to be a lot of water in this expansion…which is a good thing.

All I know is there better be a lot more information revealed than just this model. I mean it's nice and all, but there isn't much more new here that we haven't already seen.

Goofnut1980

I think the big reason I do not attend D23 Expo every year is because they seem to strongly focus on DL or International Parks. The small Avatar section (that everyone already knows about) is not a draw for me. They just rehash that part but there needs to be a big focus on Florida.

There is so much in the Florida parks that need TLC (as we all know). Since LMA opened at HS in 2002, what other new attraction has been added? Same with Epcot, what new attraction since Soarin' in 2005?

Figments Friend

Wow.....those promotional photos Steve shared were great.
Absolutely love the images of Tony Baxter, already having a great time a day early.
Seeing those has kicked my excitement level up several notches.

Sorry I did'nt post more last night guys, it was 2 am here and I was beat...plus my hotels Wi Fi was being spotty.
Much better now...but I can't stay and chat.
Have to go walk down the street and see it all live and in person.
I will be taking this iPad toy along in case I have to sit for long waiting periods.
Will chat with you later!

odmichael

LOL true but the fun is watching all the hate poor in.
Avatar land looks a lot smaller than I thought it was gonna be :devilish:... I mean all those people are much bigger than it!

DinoInstitute

There is so much in the Florida parks that need TLC (as we all know). Since LMA opened at HS in 2002, what other new attraction has been added? Same with Epcot, what new attraction since Soarin' in 2005?
Well, LMA opended in 2005 also. And TSM has opened since then in 2008.

Not that I'm defending that park (cuz that's still pretty rediculous)...Just making sure the facts are all straight ;)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom