D23 Expo 2015

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
https://www.facebook.com/theDisneyFox
11885315_10152939452212035_6731516292829808517_n.jpg

ToTBellHop

I kicked me to a "you gotta pay for this" page..... also, a podcast.

I'm gonna be the cranky old guy here and kvetch about not wanting to listen to podcasts.
I am with you, and I'm not old. If it is important for me to see, write it down. I also hate how much content from news agencies is now in video form. Sometimes I'm in a meeting not paying attention and don't have the luxury of listening to something. Also, I like to skim and not have to listen to some blowhard pontificating endlessly for 45 minutes about information that could be written in two paragraphs.

prberk

Standing in line now outside the Expo with thousands of my closest friends. Legends ceremony starts in one hour (10:00 PDT). They are supposed to start letting the gold and silver members in now, but seen no movement in their line. They said that the hall opens up to the rest of us at 10. I said, "That is when the program starts. You open the doors to the convention center to the general admission people at the same time the shows start?" They said "yes"!

That part is crazy to me. I inderstand letting gold and silver in first, but the doors should be at least open in time for those who bought a ticket to even have a chance of getting to see the first event. That surprised me.

Also no food vendors anywhere near this horrendous line. That would be a jackpot for them. Should have thought about it.

Everyone otherwise is calm and collected. Some interesting costumes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom