Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

The Chatbox Ghost

Inside out made billions of dollars at box office. Idk I just feel like it’s not impossible
Pete Docter has also stated that he does not want Inside Out to replace Figment. He loves the (original) ride, and I'm sure he has some sort of say on allowing Pixar IP to be used or not. They even put another Figment reference in Inside Out 2, I think he'd still defend Figment. Plus Inside Out isn't really about Imagination as much as it is the brain.

Icarus846

Based on parks “slowing down” and forecasted slow down of the parks in the future. Did we just get cuts to some announcements they were going to make at the parks and experiences showcase? Based on how Disney does has been doing business lately, it is likely. Maybe that’s why no live stream.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Oh god, we can't even watch a crummy live stream on youtube by some random vlogger?

How are they going to police such a giant venue of people? Yonder pouches??

That is based on this:

Photography and videography may be prohibited at select venues, screenings, and presentations. For the safety, security, and comfort of our guests, selfie sticks and drones are not allowed at D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event. By attending D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event, you agree not to take pictures or video or make sound recordings wherever posted or announced as prohibited. Select presentations will be monitored for filming or unauthorized recording. Mobile phones and recording devices are strictly forbidden in these locations. Where designated within D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event, the use of any of the following equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited: camera equipment; camera flashes or strobes; video cameras, including cell phone video technology; and audio recording equipment. Any person using or attempting to use any such equipment may, at the sole discretion of D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event Management, be subject to removal from the venue and be refused entry to other events sponsored by or affiliated with D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event Management or The Walt Disney Company. D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event Management reserves the right to confiscate any photographs, audio recordings, and/or video taken in violation of this policy.

Tha Realest

In an arena with 15K or so people in attendance, *someone* will be live streaming it. Now, the media access folks or those with more skin in the Disney access game may not break the rules, but some aspiring vlogger will.

Of course, that won’t stop certain willing stenographers like Gustin to miraculously have video clips and concept art ready to hit send the moment it’s announced.

Disney Analyst

That is based on this:

Photography and videography may be prohibited at select venues, screenings, and presentations. For the safety, security, and comfort of our guests, selfie sticks and drones are not allowed at D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event. By attending D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event, you agree not to take pictures or video or make sound recordings wherever posted or announced as prohibited. Select presentations will be monitored for filming or unauthorized recording. Mobile phones and recording devices are strictly forbidden in these locations. Where designated within D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event, the use of any of the following equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited: camera equipment; camera flashes or strobes; video cameras, including cell phone video technology; and audio recording equipment. Any person using or attempting to use any such equipment may, at the sole discretion of D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event Management, be subject to removal from the venue and be refused entry to other events sponsored by or affiliated with D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event Management or The Walt Disney Company. D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event Management reserves the right to confiscate any photographs, audio recordings, and/or video taken in violation of this policy.

Right I saw those terms. But it does not specify a specific panel, thought maybe Drew had received specific info.

I have to assume this is likely in play for anything film related, but I can’t imagine they’d want to restrict parks panel too much. They need the buzz.

TTA94

Original Poster
Right I saw those terms. But it does not specify a specific panel, thought maybe Drew had received specific info.

I have to assume this is likely in play for anything film related, but I can’t imagine they’d want to restrict parks panel too much. They need the buzz.

I don’t think we will know for sure until Saturday if devices are allowed in.

Probably zero chance Disney makes a last minute decision to stream this to the public but they are not exactly making brownie points by not streaming it and not allowing others to stream it.

BrianLo

Oh god, we can't even watch a crummy live stream on youtube by some random vlogger?

How are they going to police such a giant venue of people? Yonder pouches??

There are employees aggressively walking up and down every aisle with flashlights. They manage to police the movie panels without leaks. I think they then watch to make sure People delete whatever they took.

An uninterrupted stream is impossible. If this is the final enforced decision for the Parks panel and not just movies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom