D23 2024 Disneyland Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I wish I knew exactly where that spot is. I don't see any space back there. Behind the TSMM building?
Yes, there was the rumor for a long time that an entrance for a dark ride would be placed here -

pixarmonic-orchestra-pixar-pier-disney-california-adventure-804.jpg

D.Silentu

I would love an Aladdin dark ride on a magic carpet (would also be a cool family coaster, I think)
On a long ago visit to Disneyland I saw what I took to be a poster announcing an Aladdin attraction coming to Adventureland. Imagine my indignance went on my next visit it turned out to be a restaurant!

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I didn't see anything about that. Where was it announced?
It was announced during that montage of all the opening dates for existing projects. It was the same time they announced Tiana opening Nov 15th.

mickEblu

Original Poster
It was announced during that montage of all the announcement dates for existing projects. It was the same time they announced Tiana opening Nov 15th.

I wasn't watching the livestream at that point. I think it makes no sense and I hate it if true. Like for sure or was it an offhand comment about Tiana being out in the bayou? Bayou country? Featuring a ton of Pine trees, rustic charm, the Country Bears and Winnie the Pooh. Man, they are forcing Tiana into that side of the park in every imaginable. Doesn't Critter Country make more sense considering everything the land encompasses?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom