Trip Report Cruising With the 27 Ladies of Leisure!

tiaragirl

I LOVE THIS. I'm so sad I missed it!

I'm glad you introduced everyone :)

Also, Kelly/ @sweetpee_1993, your hair looks so red in these! Plus it's nice to see pictures of you since normally we get pictures of EVERYTHING ELSE and not 'da babe.

Your Minnie shots are priceless, Tammy. Obviously. And the toes picture is perfect - everyone has really similar toe polish (reds for cruisin'?).

UM what else.. just jealousy, I suppose! Keep it coming :)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
The appetizer and entrée that were not yours were mine, Tammy! I'm glad you posted them, because I couldn't remember what I had for my appetizer. :oops:

Both were absolutely delicious :hungry:

sweetpee_1993

Ah, Tammy! I love this sooooo much.

Embarkation day was such a long, amazing day. I think the pre-departure group breakfast needs to be a staple for the future. That worked out sooooo well.

The liquor store we ended up at, Yogi's, is the one Tracey & I had been to before. I thought it was cool we landed there.

Our impromptu dolphin show was pretty awesome. I wondered how your pics would turn out. So glad you captured so much of it. I've seen dolphins plenty of times (not Sea World) but I've never seen them do all the full body out of water jumping like that. It was almost like they heard our squeels and put on a show. LOL!

@tiaragirl , I had my color redone a few days before leaving home. I'm naturally a redhead and have been trying to get back closer to what my natural color is. Still can't let go of my blonde highlights entirely. She went in with a lot more copper this time. But, thanks! I loved how that color turned out!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Loving this TR - I feel like I'm still there! Loved the dolphins! We saw them, too with but my little point & shoot I couldn't get any pictures good enough to really see them.

I wish I'd had my big lens on! I was too worried they would leave if I ran in to get it! It was a great show though. :)

I LOVE THIS. I'm so sad I missed it!

I'm glad you introduced everyone :)

Also, Kelly/ @sweetpee_1993, your hair looks so red in these! Plus it's nice to see pictures of you since normally we get pictures of EVERYTHING ELSE and not 'da babe.

Your Minnie shots are priceless, Tammy. Obviously. And the toes picture is perfect - everyone has really similar toe polish (reds for cruisin'?).

UM what else.. just jealousy, I suppose! Keep it coming :)

You will have to come next time!

I think I've introduced everyone so far! I hope I didn't miss anyone!

I love that toes picture. :)

I am loving that red polka dot bag!! Where can I get one!!!

It's adorable! Siobhan helped you out!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
The appetizer and entrée that were not yours were mine, Tammy! I'm glad you posted them, because I couldn't remember what I had for my appetizer. :oops:

Both were absolutely delicious :hungry:

I thought they were probably yours, Sibohan! I'm glad you liked them. :)

Oh Tammy. You crack me up with your fruit and veggie hate! :D

At least I'm consistent! :)

I thought is was only Missy that hated all things green?

Haha! That's true about Missy, but I don't eat any veggies! I did start eating (plain) salads in college though. Peer pressure! :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
It's so fun seeing all of you together. And Missy, I LOVE your toes.

Aren't those awesome?!!

Ah, Tammy! I love this sooooo much.

Embarkation day was such a long, amazing day. I think the pre-departure group breakfast needs to be a staple for the future. That worked out sooooo well.

The liquor store we ended up at, Yogi's, is the one Tracey & I had been to before. I thought it was cool we landed there.

Our impromptu dolphin show was pretty awesome. I wondered how your pics would turn out. So glad you captured so much of it. I've seen dolphins plenty of times (not Sea World) but I've never seen them do all the full body out of water jumping like that. It was almost like they heard our squeels and put on a show. LOL!

@tiaragirl , I had my color redone a few days before leaving home. I'm naturally a redhead and have been trying to get back closer to what my natural color is. Still can't let go of my blonde highlights entirely. She went in with a lot more copper this time. But, thanks! I loved how that color turned out!

That definitely needs to be a staple. It worked perfectly.

I don't think I've ever seen the dolphins like that in Port Canaveral before. I'm so glad we all saw it together!

LeCellier.Lover

WOW all of your pictures are seriously perfect, love them! Sounds like you girls had such a great start to this trip! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

sweetpee_1993

Can you tell me what room # that big veranda was on OMG i would be there all day!!!!
Those are aft facing verandahs, category 05E on the new ships. Also, there's oversized verandahs that are side facing on deck 5, category 04E on the new ships. I've been in both categories on the Fantasy and prefer the 04Es for location alone. Much more convenient to everything IMO.

stalkingmickey

Those are aft facing verandahs, category 05E on the new ships. Also, there's oversized verandahs that are side facing on deck 5, category 04E on the new ships. I've been in both categories on the Fantasy and prefer the 04Es for location alone. Much more convenient to everything IMO.

Thank you!!! we saw the deck 5 verandas from ours on deck 9 and said maybe next time we will keep that in mind but DH said he would really love to stay in an aft room this is why it sparked my interest Thank you!!!

That was my and @joanna71985's verandah!! Room 7194. It was great, and when I get my trip report done, you'll see quite a few sunsets from that verandah. It was spectacular. *swoon*

Thank you for the room # and I can't wait to see the photos from the veranda!!!!

diddy_mouse

Reading these trip reports has been great! One of these days I'll cruise and I think my first one will be a Disney Cruise (duh!)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
WOW all of your pictures are seriously perfect, love them! Sounds like you girls had such a great start to this trip! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

Thank you, LeCellier Lover!! It was a great start to a great trip!

Reading these trip reports has been great! One of these days I'll cruise and I think my first one will be a Disney Cruise (duh!)

Well duh!! :)

sweetpee_1993

It took Mickey to get me to try cruising. I always thought of cruises as everyone hanging out eating all day and all night. Soooooo not how it is! LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom