Creations Shop opening this summer

FigmentFan82

"Yeah that floor is cool and all, but what's going on with the lake? I mean it is a pretty big eyesore...hey..hey where are you taking me? Wait, hold on! I only meant...(BLAM)

Bocabear

"Yeah that floor is cool and all, but what's going on with the lake? I mean it is a pretty big eyesore...hey..hey where are you taking me? Wait, hold on! I only meant...(BLAM)
all proof that they have really nothing to talk about... Next will come paint samples and their really environmentally friendly binder that shows EPCOT's commitment to sustainability... It is so laughable at this point.
So ZACH why don't you tell us something important... Show us what Journey Of Water actually is... Show us the scrapped plans for the Mary Poppins Attraction...Show is what the interior of Space 220 looks like....
Show us what the big empty center of the park is going to look like...or the empty space event lawn for food kiosks...

Figments Friend

I do wish they would give as much attention to detail about the really important things that need work at today's Epcot as they do floor hardscapes in a gift shop.

Important things list -
( short version )

Fix the 'Imagination' Pavilion
Fix the oversized , non-moveable barges on the World Showcase Lagoon
Fix the areas of the Park currently under-utilized ( and that does not mean add more gift shops...)

-

hpyhnt 1000

Neutral grays and beige...where have we seen that before?

1622756595160.png

Not that I'm complaining. Anything is better than the horrific scheme of the last few years. Even the rather drab and unpleasant salmon pink that preceded it was miles better than the multi-color vomit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom