News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Cmdr_Crimson

Is that where the Gottftied ToT came from? Is it possible to find the series anywhere now? Might be fun to watch in the run up to our summer trip.
I made a post a few months back that has a playlist....

Surferboy567

Mickey Views has released another video today and has said the following. Please keep in mind that Brayden is a dubious source and has a spotty record to say the least. The reason why I am posting is that he has proven to have gotten things right in the past with that disclaimer out of the way here goes:

Mickey Views said that the bears are using upgraded motors and some parts of the America Sings animatronics (that were part of the DL Splash) have had their insides ripped out and put into the bears.

He has also alleged a possibly earlier than August opening. Didn't seem that confident on that one though.

Disgruntled Walt

In the Parks
No
Mickey Views said that the bears are using upgraded motors and some parts of the America Sings animatronics (that were part of the DL Splash) have had their insides ripped out and put into the bears.
Why would they use 50 yr old parts from America Sings when they could have used 30 yr old parts from MK's Splash? This smells fake to me.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Mickey Views has released another video today and has said the following. Please keep in mind that Brayden is a dubious source and has a spotty record to say the least. The reason why I am posting is that he has proven to have gotten things right in the past with that disclaimer out of the way here goes:

He has also alleged a possibly earlier than August opening. Didn't seem that confident on that one though.
If you're using upgraded motors (electric) you don't salvage old non-electric motors from the other side of the continent... I would think.

Homemade Imagineering

Pneumatic/hydraulic cylinders in mechanical systems don’t translate very well to electrical means of moving a joint within a figure. It’s all linear motion which can still be achieved with electric linear actuation but disney’s electric figures tend to use rotary, position controlled motors. In shot, a limb driven by some type of linear actuator (pneumatic/hydraulic/electric) will be designed differently than one driven by rotary motion. None of the splash figures were electrically driven, and therefore won’t do anything for the bears if they’re being converted to electric. Now, if they include the old splash critters as a part of CBJ, that would be a win win situation for everyone. The splash critters live on and hopefully offset some of the disdain towards TBA

Moth

Hearing word that Blood on the Saddle, Davy Crockett and the finale song/Come Again stayed. I have a hard time believing Davy Crockett made the cut but I'm dropping this here so yall can pick at it.

Disclaimer that only one source slipped this to me so.... I have a handful of sources, just don't take it as gospel yet.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom