News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

C33Mom

I’m actually not surprised blood on the saddle may come back. It’s very iconic for CB.
My 7 year old son was very upset that Blood on the Saddle (he calls it “blood everywhere”) was not coming back, so maybe Disney actually heard enough from guests of all ages that they thought it was a core part of the CBJ experience? I could live without it but very happy for the rest of you.

I’m curious how they will blend the classic tunes with the more modern country songs we’ve been hearing lately…but happy that some of the vintage CBJ will come back.

Cmdr_Crimson

Here's what he says

Little Frankie Muniz when he hears all of the Disney Gossip he wants to spill..:rolleyes:
giphy.gif

bwr827

maybe times have changed to the point where the original Muppets and Country Bears are “off color” but I thought the whole point was to entertain the kids with singing bears and have a few jokes that go to the adults in the room - just like the classic muppet show.

Do you feel the need to explain to your young children why “took the job for the halibut” is funny?
Let’s not lump the Muppets in with the Bears. The Muppets are much more universally loved than the creepy bears.

zipadee999

Let’s not lump the Muppets in with the Bears. The Muppets are much more universally loved than the creepy bears.
The bears are more niche than the muppets I’ll admit, but I think that their comedic style is very similar. It’s subversive, dry, and sometimes suggestive, which is a perfect combination for both to be very funny.

Cmdr_Crimson

The bears are more niche than the muppets I’ll admit, but I think that their comedic style is very similar. It’s subversive, dry, and sometimes suggestive, which is a perfect combination for both to be very funny.
Now now...The bears for the movie were made by Henson's creature shop..
Fpwbe9WaAAE9PAH.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom