EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
35 minutes at 6pm

Screenshot_20240126_175929_Disney_World.jpg

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
My family and I said farewell back in December. I'll never forget the first time that I (that I remember) saw the Country Bear Jamboree. It was trip my grandparents (still living by the grace of god), mom, and siblings. I was in my early teens and they were still single digits, so we were only excited about the "rides." I remember he "dragged us" to see this dumb bear show. He was so excited for us to watch it with him. It makes sense though, he has a similar sense of humor to the bears, lol. We'll miss this show but we're so happy they're not being sent to a permanent cave.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
When I was like 25 years old, I once dumped a girl because she didn't like the Country Bear Jamboree. My family (like most posters here) made frequent visits to WDW when I was a kid and probably my two favorite attractions were the Tiki Room and CBJ. So this girl I'm dating tells me she's going with her family (parents and brother's family) to WDW for the first time. And I'm telling her all the attractions she needs to see (Tiki Room and CBJ included). So they go on the trip (I had to work and I wasn't really invited, so I didn't go) and she comes home and she really liked it (surprise!) and then she says, "But the singing birds and the singing bears were frigging awful." I dumped her a week later. I'd be lying if I said it was entirely because of this, but I'd also be lying if I said it didn't at least play a part.
Don't feel bad. I did something similar once with a guy who didn't share my love for Lady Gaga.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom