News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

EagleScout610

It's a joke ... I do that.
Premium Member
Been down for an hour at this point. At what point to they just say "Enough is enough" and just send everyone away with a "Enjoy the rest of MK?"

EricsBiscuit

The line closed in Caribbean Plaza! You could tell a couple speakers were out but all the AAs were working for the most part.
IMG_3800.jpeg
IMG_3801.jpeg

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Been down for an hour at this point. At what point to they just say "Enough is enough" and just send everyone away with a "Enjoy the rest of MK?"

I’m back, but standing outside to get some fresh air. My kid fell asleep, and my wife’s not really a fan, so she’s watching kiddo while I’m back in “the pit”

mkt

Premium Member
I am seriously curious if they had to call in a specific maintenance CM from home to fix this and that’s what we’re waiting on.

JohnD

From what I hear for 30 minutes or more, Henry and Liver Lips can bearly move. They know the queue has been a bear to those waiting. But they can bearly wait to ensure you see one last show tonight before they go into hibernation.

mkt

Premium Member
For those of us that cant be there, this thread is amazing. Thanks for the updates. Awesome work from the CMs, the mantaince team, and of course the bears. This may go down as a legendary end to a classic and a "you had to be there" moment in MK history. Cant wait for the new show.
Having a laugh at the bold part

JohnD

I hate to say it but the bears are ready for hibernation. They bearly have anything left in them. It's time to face facts and grin and bear it. CBJ is closed until they come out of hibernation with their new show in June.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom