News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Cmdr_Crimson

Reed Thimple is smiling today..You know why??
bc4d030d-84e6-4e61-9bb8-21a36c217f78_text.gif

AdventureHasAName

When I was like 25 years old, I once dumped a girl because she didn't like the Country Bear Jamboree. My family (like most posters here) made frequent visits to WDW when I was a kid and probably my two favorite attractions were the Tiki Room and CBJ. So this girl I'm dating tells me she's going with her family (parents and brother's family) to WDW for the first time. And I'm telling her all the attractions she needs to see (Tiki Room and CBJ included). So they go on the trip (I had to work and I wasn't really invited, so I didn't go) and she comes home and she really liked it (surprise!) and then she says, "But the singing birds and the singing bears were frigging awful." I dumped her a week later. I'd be lying if I said it was entirely because of this, but I'd also be lying if I said it didn't at least play a part.

JohnD

Any word on how they're handling the last show? Just a queue until they get through everybody?
That would be more than one show after 9pm, wouldn't it? But I think you're onto something. It's only fair they have a queue and declaring the queue officially closed at 9pm. Then they keep having shows beyond 9pm until the queue is empty.

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
That would be more than one show after 9pm, wouldn't it? But I think you're onto something. It's only fair they have a queue and declaring the queue officially closed at 9pm. Then they keep having shows beyond 9pm until the queue is empty.
That seems to be what'll happen. Keep in mind, CBJ is a people eater. They can filter through the last people in a few shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom