News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

J.E.Smith

So looking at various videos, do the CMs not get to do a spiel at even in the lobby anymore? I noticed that pre-recorded lines from Max tell you how soon the show will start and to go in as soon as the doors open

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

1721449701453.png

Anyone have any clue if this is true? It’s from an article from Mickey Views. I haven’t seen any video of the CBMJ where you can really see any sort of burning effect on Ernest’s fiddle, just the smoke. I’m sure it’s hard to pick up on a camera, but you’d think there’d be someone else also confirming the fiber optics.

flynnibus

Premium Member
View attachment 802040

Anyone have any clue if this is true? It’s from an article from Mickey Views. I haven’t seen any video of the CBMJ where you can really see any sort of burning effect on Ernest’s fiddle, just the smoke. I’m sure it’s hard to pick up on a camera, but you’d think there’d be someone else also confirming the fiber optics.

Its seen in photos about the recent ‘fire’. The strings turn red

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

Perhaps a couple CMs slept through the relevant part of the new attraction training and just panicked seeing the show operate as intended?
What happened was that there was a power outage at MK that cut power to the Frontier/Adventure area that comprises of CBJ, Tiki, Pirates, and surrounding buildings. Power was lost during Ernest’s performance, which caused the AA to freeze and the smoke machine to release all its smoke(as smoke machines are programmed to do if they lose power). This incident had nothing to do with the ride itself.

C33Mom

What happened was that there was a power outage at MK that cut power to the Frontier/Adventure area that comprises of CBJ, Tiki, Pirates, and surrounding buildings. Power was lost during Ernest’s performance, which caused the AA to freeze and the smoke machine to release all its smoke(as smoke machines are programmed to do if they lose power). This incident had nothing to do with the ride itself.
Thanks. I did not know exactly what happened but I was attempting a joke and not seriously suggesting that the cast members didn’t know the fiddle would smoke.

James Alucobond

Would be cool if something like this took over Pecos if Tiana’s never materializes.

Still, it’s nice to see the Country Bears return to Disneyland’s Critter Country in some form.
Hungry Bear by the Bayou would be a nice compromise with a selection of cuisine from along the Mississippi (and a permanent home for a few Tiana-centric items without needing to change the restaurant exterior). I still think it's not likely to happen until they can offload Tex-Mex to BBT, though.

Ice Gator

Hungry Bear by the Bayou would be a nice compromise with a selection of cuisine from along the Mississippi (and a permanent home for a few Tiana-centric items without needing to change the restaurant exterior). I still think it's not likely to happen until they can offload Tex-Mex to BBT, though.
I like the idea of it being home to more BBQ/comfort style food (including Tiana-related items). I agree though, it's unlikely it'll happen until a new Tex-Mex location(s) open as part of BBT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom