News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Sir_Cliff

People waiting for the next show is “somewhat of a wait.” A packed show isn’t ideal because it slows down cycle times.

Even being operated at peak efficiency the theater lacks the capacity to make any meaningful impact on the park as a whole. What it can do though is provide a quick additional attraction that increases the attractions per day of guests.
Honest question, why do you think they spent the money on this refurb? If the attraction was more or less doing what it was supposed to do, what would be the point of reworking it?

Moth

Oh yeah, wasn't there a rumor of putting some CBJ AAs in Grizzly River Run?
Yeah but it's one of those zombie leaks like the Monsters Inc Door Coaster and Muppets being taken out back due to Star Wars.

My sincere bets on the future of the bears in terms of new projects are (based on personal belief and what I've heard):

•They'll appear somewhere in Cali, ranging from another statue like the Big Al one, or a bear or two in GRR. (I don't necessarily believe they'll add a park original IP to a current ride. It's more likely Grizzly Peak kicks the bucket in my opinion. They seem perfectly fine keeping them as little easter eggs in Cali)

•One of the bears appears in Speedstorm. (Aside from what I heard in the gaming sphere of things, isn't it odd that all of them+any Haunted Mansion character are absent in Figment's crew? That has guys like Sunny Eclipse, Dreamfinder, SMRT-1, and the Tiki Room Birds. It just seems like an odd exclusion, and these guys are willing to do deep cuts.)

•Random Freak Event where Pecos Bill becomes Hungry Bear. (I don't see it becoming Tiana right now, I feel a FL Tiana ((if it happens)) would be a new build down the line.)

Eugh. I need a break. I'm gonna go fishing until after D23. That should give me a good vision of what I've been hearing has been true or not.

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

Yeah but it's one of those zombie leaks like the Monsters Inc Door Coaster and Muppets being taken out back due to Star Wars.

My sincere bets on the future of the bears in terms of new projects are (based on personal belief and what I've heard):

•They'll appear somewhere in Cali, ranging from another statue like the Big Al one, or a bear or two in GRR. (I don't necessarily believe they'll add a park original IP to a current ride. It's more likely Grizzly Peak kicks the bucket in my opinion. They seem perfectly fine keeping them as little easter eggs in Cali)

•One of the bears appears in Speedstorm. (Aside from what I heard in the gaming sphere of things, isn't it odd that all of them+any Haunted Mansion character are absent in Figment's crew? That has guys like Sunny Eclipse, Dreamfinder, SMRT-1, and the Tiki Room Birds. It just seems like an odd exclusion, and these guys are willing to do deep cuts.)

•Random Freak Event where Pecos Bill becomes Hungry Bear. (I don't see it becoming Tiana right now, I feel a FL Tiana ((if it happens)) would be a new build down the line.)

Eugh. I need a break. I'm gonna go fishing until after D23. That should give me a good vision of what I've been hearing has been true or not.
Nothing to channel the vision of a bear like fishing!

Again this is how quickly misinformation spreads. One tweet that doesn’t really know what’s going on, and now this.

This is the modern day equivalent of people thinking the buildings in Pirates were really burning. Unfortunately though this time most people aren’t there in person and are just assuming the headlines are right.

Magenta Panther

Um, actually, Ernest really did go up in smoke (but not fire) and the audience was evacuated. You'll see the incident in this review of the show from Kevin Hembach. (Also, looks like Teddi Bearra is having issues. One of her eyelids is broken. One eye is open and the other's shut. Kevin provided close-ups).

P.S. - while watching, you'll think that Kevin didn't get the joke with Ernest's fiddle at first - I did. But make sure you watch the video all the way to the end.

Um, actually, Ernest really did go up in smoke (but not fire) and the audience was evacuated. You'll see the incident in this review of the show from Kevin Hembach. (Also, looks like Teddi Bearra is having issues. One of her eyelids is broken. One eye is open and the other's shut. Kevin provided close-ups).

P.S. - while watching, you'll think that Kevin didn't get the joke with Ernest's fiddle at first - I did. But make sure you watch the video all the way to the end.

Before I watch it, does he mention the power outage that’s the reason the bears lost power and needed to be rebooted (along with Tiki and Pirates)at all? Or does he just assume they broke on their own?

Last edited:

Disney Analyst

Ernest smoked as planned, but a power failure caused a show stop, alas the smoke effect stayed on. Audience was cleared, and show reset. Very normal ops.

It seems the media is desperate for Disney clickbait still, posting the most mundane things.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Ernest smoked as planned, but a power failure caused a show stop, alas the smoke effect stayed on. Audience was cleared, and show reset. Very normal ops.

It seems the media is desperate for Disney clickbait still, posting the most mundane things.
I fail to see how this information allows me to continue to make uninformed insults as to the quality of today's WDI.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom