News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Cmdr_Crimson

What I’D love to see is a CBJ animated movie made by WDAS. Either 2D or stylized 3D, doesn’t matter, I have story ideas haha!
At least the animation studio behind the one used in movie is fully viewable..And yes that's Jess Harnell the voice of Wakko Warner and Brer Rabbit voicing all of the characters in this..

Castle Cake Apologist

Nothing crazy. They're slowing down a bit though. The mobile release is going to help though.

Please please please don't take this the wrong way, but... who are you? I feel like you suddenly just showed up one day talking about all the things you've "heard," which apparently run the gamut of connections from theme parks to mobile games (Speedstorm isn't even developed or published by Disney. It's a Gameloft title, which is a completely different company that licenses the characters from Disney for various mobile and console games), and everybody is just rolling with it like you're a trusted source. I guess I'm just wondering if there's some reason I should be giving you credence here?

Is there something you can point to that you've been spot on about? Because I'd love to believe much of what you share, but a lot of your posts just feel very "give the people what they want" for my taste and my skeptic meter starts going off. I've been here over 20 years, and I've seen more fake "insiders" than I care to count, so it's always a little sus to me when people show up and blatantly act like they're here to fill the role. Most of our actual insiders (@marni1971, @Lee, etc.) didn't show up one day and start talking about their "sources" and posting cryptic rumors and whatnot. They built a reputation over the course of several years of casually sharing things with the group that turned out to be correct.

Again, don't take this to heart. I don't know you personally, just curious if maybe there was something that you were super right about that I missed at some point? Your posts are definitely fun, I just hate playing this 'get excited about fake rumors' game.

Last edited:

Moth

@Castle Cake Apologist
Nah, I think your post is fair. People should  always be skeptical of sources, especially ones that cast a big wide net like I've done. Especially since I just kinda... showed up this year and started spouting stuff. I've been in deep park circles since late 2021. I have always been gunshy about going public about what I've heard til recently.

In terms of the "give people what they want" point, I think that's on the money and why I'm vetting out my own crowd of sources better. I had people swear up and down "Oh moth, they're gonna give the kitchen sink and more! They're gonna bring back so and so completely redone and beautiful!", and once that stuff never materializes, I stop taking them seriously. Things like 'oh they're gonna rebuild Imagination 1' or 'they're gonna make great muppet movie ride'? Get outta here. I just put 6 more sources into the bin the last two weeks over 'Blood on the Saddle'. Crazy.

I myself, am not an insider. I detest being called one myself, I do not want the 'street cred' that comes with being a notable voice and I feel I'm getting too many eyes on my stuff as-is. I hear stuff (from a variety of notable places, not your 'bus driver says the 5th gate is going to be iron man park' tier stuff).

The way I operate is that I pick up on stuff I hear from a variety of sources in enclosed circles of people I've come to known over the years and on my current career path. It's a 'council' in a way. If a member of the 'council' gets too much wrong or dies on the wrong hill... well... that solves that problem. I had someone tell me "Mater is apart of the Test Track 3 post-show" and doubled down on Blood on the Saddle. Doubling down on the latter basically tells me "they aren't right about the former".

Things like GameLoft stuff, Fortnite collabs, etc is just singular peeps I heard from isolated people. Not connected to my park stuff at all, and those should especially be taken with a grain of salt.

What I hear versus I actually decide to share here is completely different. I hear a lot, and let me tell you a LOT, of outright baloney stuff. What I share park-wise is stuff that I see pop up completely isolated on separate occasions.

The scene of "leaks" have changed where stuff that comes true gets reported in the most unknown of places. The way I drop news vs how the people of the past have dropped info is just a generational divide.

I am not a prophet, I am not gospel. I just share the stuff I hear.

And honestly? I'm tired of the eyes on me a bit, I wanna get back to general talk without people asking me for what I've heard. Especially as we draw closer to D23.

As a note: I do spill information in other circles such as gaming and some other things like one company that involves bears. So while my Parks record is unproven (which is a valid point!!!), I do have a good track record for other circles.

I mean, who else can predict a Build a Bear release down to the clothes haha. I know thats a different playing field, but when it comes to information I drop publicly for these sorts of things, I only post what I take seriously. Me dropping information publicly in these circles is just me gaining confidence and spreading my wings. So while I appreciate yall being receptive to what I say, again, please don't take everything I say completely as gospel haha. ^^

Last edited:

Streetway

‘They're gonna make great muppet movie ride'? Get outta here
Never say never. Someday.
And honestly? I'm tired of the eyes on me a bit, I wanna get back to general talk without people asking me for what I've heard. Especially as we draw closer to D23.
yeah I getcha. I’m sorry if I’ve been kinda asky lately. I think you’re a pretty cool person, just kinda get excitable lol. I swear, listening to all the diff rumors everywhere have me ready for disappointment lol. I just wanna get it over with.

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

Neither did Country Bear Jamboree.
I’m a huge defender of the full original show but you can’t seriously say there wasn’t a song about shooting a kid. That’s literally the punchline to Little Buford.

And before it’s brought up- I know in the full original song, it’s revealed Buford is a 20-30 something full grown man that’s treated like a kid, but in terms of the CBJ, all that’s said is “Little Buford” so the audience will infer that as a kid.

celluloid

I’m a huge defender of the full original show but you can’t seriously say there wasn’t a song about shooting a kid. That’s literally the punchline to Little Buford.

And before it’s brought up- I know in the full original song, it’s revealed Buford is a 20-30 something full grown man that’s treated like a kid, but in terms of the CBJ, all that’s said is “Little Buford” so the audience will infer that as a kid.

That overspimplifies of why the punchline is funny. The singer did not actually want her brother shot.

An audience can get that without the other context, as she is singing to "mama" and a sibling that is getting into trouble, at first defending them and then saying, no a harsher punishment.

So you should not say there was "seriously a song about shooting a kid" for it is hyperbole and metaphor.

Last edited:

Castle Cake Apologist

I think that is the fiddle fog effect stuck while character animation froze.

But kind of like the Country Bears needed change due to offensiveness:

Perception is everything.

And I imagine that is the end of the fogging fiddle at that level.

Geeze.
guessing fogging fiddle is gone.

That's way more fog than the fiddle has produced in any showing I've seen. So, my guess is the machine is malfunctioning and producing too much, causing a show stop out of caution.

I'm struggling to understand why they would completely axe the effect over a minor malfunction. Effects malfunction all day every day and are repaired.

Not to mention the fact that the fog effect is the entire point of the bit. The dialogue doesn't work without it. This constant hyperbole is wild.

I think that is the fiddle fog effect stuck while character animation froze.

But kind of like the Country Bears needed change due to offensiveness:

Perception is everything.

And I imagine that is the end of the fogging fiddle at that level.

Geeze.
I don't think the show was changed for being offensive (outside of Liver Lip's name), I think it was just because it wasn't carrying its weight with eating up guests. It was always a walk-in every time I saw it towards the end.

I feel the effect at worst is going to be out of commission for a day or a few as they work on it, or it could be an overnight fix.

Heck, it could be fixed later today.
If they really have to lose the smoking fiddle for whatever reason, I wonder if an alternative solution to keep the gag would be installing fiber optic lights on the fiddle stick and fiddle that start to glow when it starts to burn, simulating sparks and wood burning. But I think the smoke effect will stick around, I don't think they'd axe it over one incident.

I saw that there was a power outage at MK- could that be why Ernest froze?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom