News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

The Chatbox Ghost

I could see Critter Country working with whatever western themes beginning with Big thunder and then beyond.

There’s room for country bears at Disneyland too!
Rumor has it that the bears could appear in Cali again, and if they can fit them in Disneyland, that'd be PERFECT. Bring them home to their original land, the first (and I believe only) land made entirely for a pre-existing parks-original IP!

Sneakman

Rumor has it that the bears could appear in Cali again, and if they can fit them in Disneyland, that'd be PERFECT. Bring them home to their original land, the first (and I believe only) land made entirely for a pre-existing parks-original IP!
Probably grizzly peak. I would say tear out Winnie the Pooh, because NOBODY goes on that ride, but no way that happens.

The Chatbox Ghost

Good point! Maybe we'll get a Hungry Bear then. I'd love it if they brought back the Mile Long Bar, maybe as a part of the HB. Especially now that WDW serves alcohol, some bear related cocktails could be fun. Big Al can finally share his moonshine (which I am shocked they still have)!
Because I'm trying to distract myself from work, I came up with some cocktails (and mocktails!)

Henry's Usual - whiskey and Coca-Cola
Sammy's Usual - grenadine and Coca-Cola (mocktail)
Wendell's Cider - apple cider, rum, lemon juice, honey, ginger syrup, garnished with ginger candy
Gomer's Honeycomb Martini - gin, lemon, honey
Romeo's Hound Dog - grapefruit vodka, grapefruit juice, lime juice, soda water, garnished with cherries
Teddi's Southern Comfort - whiskey, cranberry juice, lime juice, rose petal garnish
Big Al's Moonshine - orange moonshine, bourbon, honey, dash of sugar, garnished with bourbon black cherries (can come served in a novelty mug shaped like Big Al's jug in the show)
Trixie's Tear Chaser - white wine, sugar, strawberry bitters, garnished with basil leaves and strawberry slices
Sun Bonnet Spritz - grenadine and Sprite (mocktail)
Ernest's Old Fashioned - honey bourbon with an orange peel
Shaker's Ranch Water - tequila, lime juice, sparkling water, garnished with salt and a lime wedge

I'm sure some of these are too much for a Disney park, but it was still a fun distraction to give each bear a drink that may fit them lol

Sneakman

I'm partial to Wendell. Mama Don't Whoop Little Buford was the funniest part of the show.
Yes folks, we only have high class stuff in this show. Man I’m glad the bears are living on but I will MISS the ever loving 💩 out of the original show. I hope at least vacation hoedown comes back for an anniversary or something someday at least, because no way the og ever comes back.

WorldExplorer

Yes folks, we only have high class stuff in this show. Man I’m glad the bears are living on but I will MISS the ever loving 💩 out of the original show.

I miss the show so much already.

Every time I rewatched there were people that burst out laughing after the Buford punchline. Waiting for it became part of the fun.

Last edited:

The Chatbox Ghost

With the reveal of Shaker's new costume today, I figured I'd try to (roughly and quickly) photoshop Shaker and Wendell to resemble their animatronics more. I think Wendell definitely looks a lot less terrifying! Shaker looks great with the long fur on his face and less exposed skin too.
ShakerCostumeFix.png
WendellCostumeFix.png

Sneakman

Every time I rewatched there were people that burst out laughing after the Buford punchline. Waiting for it became part of the fun.
I feel like although I’m not against any new shows and like the new one, something will always be lost with the original. I will miss unhinged, unabashed, off color, Rocky horrror- cult vibe the og had. The country bears was never the most popular ride, but it had such a strong fan base and it was so much cooler bc of that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom