News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Country Bear Musical Jamboree T-Shirt​

Country-Bear-Jamboree_Full_56910.jpg

Sneaky

No clue. It made some sense, especially with someone reporting that a CM said he'd be retired yesterday, but maybe they just meant for the day, not forever. Wonder how long the costume is gonna take. They barely changed any of the others, not even to make them at least accurate to the animatronics.
Probably a week or two, they gotta get his suit and hair. Kids’ll prob love Romeo’s new look lol.

Sneaky

Shame we're likely not getting Henry after all these years. We barely (bear-ly?) got any new merch either, just a t-shirt of the same art they've been using over and over, not even a Big Al plush. I guess they're not as invested in the bears as we expected.
That doesn’t discount possibly getting Henry. I can see big Al plushes coming in at one point too. If they are apparently doing the resturuanr, doesn’t mean they aren’t invested in the bears.

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

That doesn’t discount possibly getting Henry. I can see big Al plushes coming in at one point too. If they are apparently doing the resturuanr, doesn’t mean they aren’t invested in the bears.
Is the restaurant a legit rumor? I know there's a permit filed to work on it, but all I've heard of a CBJ restaurant was just my idea of them doing that if Critter Country is coming to MK.

Sneaky

Is the restaurant a legit rumor? I know there's a permit filed to work on it, but all I've heard of a CBJ restaurant was just my idea of them doing that if Critter Country is coming to MK.
I mean moth said it’s maybe possible, but we don’t know for sure. Not taking their word as gospel (and I think thats how they like it).

zipadee999

I think it’s funny if it’s possible. Maybe they went “how do I retheme this as cheaply as possible without drawing negative critisism?”
Glances at country bears.
Hey if they were thinking clearly, they would’ve rethemed Splash to Country Bears and then they could’ve gotten their Woody theater show or whatever. I think the Country Bears are interesting, because we as deep-rooted park fans tend to hate rethemes, but our love for the Country Bears would likely make us excited for one. Guess it stands to the testament of park-original IP

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

Hey, they did feature a Hungry Bear napkin in the new lobby!
Good point! Maybe we'll get a Hungry Bear then. I'd love it if they brought back the Mile Long Bar, maybe as a part of the HB. Especially now that WDW serves alcohol, some bear related cocktails could be fun. Big Al can finally share his moonshine (which I am shocked they still have)!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom