News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Sneakman

My current theory which I've seen other people spitball is that the current Frontierland will soon become Critter Country, with BTM, and what goes beyond it will be the "new" Frontierland.

Tiana and Bears lack Frontierland on their posters, so there's evidence that points to the end of Frontierland at least.
They missed a golden reference opportunity by keeping the shooting range and calling it “little Buford’s shooting gallery”

Sneakman

I see New Orleans Square (would've preferred a more caijun influence for the bears then) or Critter Country as our outcomes.
Id be down with a few touch ups on the exteriors for a critter country. I’m guessing everything store wise would be “bear” themed for critter country? The restaurant becomes either bears or tiana themed, and idk what happens to Tom Sawyer.

Meeko77

Interesting that the version of A Whole New World is different than the show- Chris Thile isn’t doing a voice for Wendell.

No Remember Me, either… could that add to the rumor that Blood on the Saddle was going to be Al’s original song?

EDIT: Continuing to listen through- Fixer Upper is entirely instrumental?? Damn. I was really hoping for all the songs in the show to be how they sounded in the show…
I agree - I was surprised that Fixer-Upper was all instrumental, too - disappointing. Maybe the artist who performed that refused to be part of the soundtrack, or Disney could have released the wrong version by mistake.

The Chatbox Ghost

I agree - I was surprised that Fixer-Upper was all instrumental, too - disappointing. Maybe the artist who performed that refused to be part of the soundtrack, or Disney could have released the wrong version by mistake.
It has to be the latter, cause Mac McAnally is Shaker and he’s a huge CBJ fan and has been so vocally proud of his work. Maybe the album had to get approved so long ago for streaming, before they had the final takes recorded.

zipadee999

Like small enough that the riverboat is gone? That’s all I’m worried about. I am sorry for all the questions recently.
If they shrunk it like they did at Disneyland I’d be fine, plus we could at least get some theming on the far end versus just the trees we have now. I don’t see why they couldn’t just take the same footprint they did for Galaxy’s Edge over in Cali

The Chatbox Ghost

That’s Lame. I can’t believe cars is a real possibility though. I thought it was mickeyviews waffling?
I thought so too but in one episode of that Imagineering series on YouTube, there was a model of RSR that was mirrored and on a table that also had a model of the MK… really hope it’s a coincidence! RSR doesn’t fit Frontierland and we already have Test Track in Epcot

Sneakman

I thought so too but in one episode of that Imagineering series on YouTube, there was a model of RSR that was mirrored and on a table that also had a model of the MK… really hope it’s a coincidence! RSR doesn’t fit Frontierland and we already have Test Track in Epcot
Are we sure that that was a a model of mk? It kinda looked like it but I couldn’t make it out.

Consumer

I wish Disney would put the entire original show's soundtrack on Spotify (as well as every other ride audio file) but I'm sure it has something to do with the copyright of the artists and the songs. Really too bad.

As for Frontierland's fate, I think converting the land into "Dixieland" would be an easy solution that allows for the incorporation of Tiana's, Country Bears, and the Rivers of America. Big Thunder, then, can be part of a new take on Frontierland beyond the railroad, one that includes Western River Expedition.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
That model was very clearly not magic kingdom when you look at for more than 5 seconds. It looked like the new Hong Kong castle to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom