News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
The only bear that fell flat for me was Terrance "Shaker". But then I wasn't familiar with that song. Didn't seem resonate with the audience as much.

Moth

Overall I have no idea how to feel about this show, the gag of Ernest's fiddle catching fire is funny and I liked the nods to the original show. Was really cute.

Fixer-Upper being in there felt like some kind of mandate, like the show HAD to have a song from Frozen but they didn't want to put Let It Go in there.
Fixer-Upper is the funniest song in Frozen so I'm happy it's getting some attention.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
I mean shaker had the worst song in the 2012 show so….
Just seems like they're struggling with the character in general. Even his intro was questionably offensive and insulting by Disney standards. That said... It's perhaps less recognizable but "Stand Out" from A Goofy Movie would have worked well for his character.

Last edited:

The Chatbox Ghost

This isn't bad. I just don't get why they took out some of the humor such as the reveal of the swinging bear from the ceiling and the host hitting on her.
Because the company that owns Family Guy and Deadpool find those jokes offensive. Can’t make it up.
I doubt Henry and Teddi's relationship not being mentioned is because of anything that could be "offensive." They straight up said in the new official bios for the bears they put out a few days ago that Henry is annoyed that Wendell is singing with Teddi. And the new queue even features a photograph of Henry on his ladder having a meal with Teddi.

Sneakman

I doubt Henry and Teddi's relationship not being mentioned is because of anything that could be "offensive." They straight up said in the new official bios for the bears they put out a few days ago that Henry is annoyed that Wendell is singing with Teddi. And the new queue even features a photograph of Henry on his ladder having a meal with Teddi.
I can’t wait for the next overlay: Country Bear Romantic Competition

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom