News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

BasiltheBatLord

I only saw clips on Twitter but from what I saw this honestly seems fine. The charm of the characters is still there and they're still believable as being the same characters from the original show.

Obviously I would prefer that this just be a special IP overlay and not the new permanent show but for what we got it looks like it could've been way worse.

granfiesta

Just watched the entire video and while the production was good, the whole DIsney IP songs just frustrate me, althought Big Al's entrance was pretty funny.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Here's the set list from Disney:
  • “Country Bear Musical Jamboree” – a new original song written for the attraction
  • “Try Everything” from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Zootopia”
  • “Kiss the Girl” from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “The Little Mermaid”
  • “A Whole New World” from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Aladdin”
  • “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” from Walt Disney Studios’ “Mary Poppins”
  • “Fixer-Upper” from Walt Disney Studios’ “Frozen”
  • “Remember Me” from Disney-Pixar’s “Coco”
  • “You’ve Got A Friend In Me” from Disney-Pixar’s “Toy Story”
  • “Bare Necessities” from Walt Disney Animation Studios “The Jungle Book”
  • “Come Again” – an original song that debuted with Country Bear Jamboree in 1974

retr0gate

Saw a few clips but I'm avoiding watching anything with the audio on so I can reserve my judgement until I see it in person on Saturday. How'd they do with the VA's? Do they sound like they match the originals, or are they more akin to the Vacation Jamboree/ Christmas show? Or, are they just completely new takes on the voices entirely?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom