News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

TrainsOfDisney

I remember seeing a silly rumor somewhere that dolly tried to buy the bears themselves to put at Dollywood, but Disney said no. Incredibly silly and untrue, but funny to think about. I do like the idea.
Hey anything is possible - Herschend has quite a bit of the Osbourne Lights!

C33Mom

Well it’s been quite the emotional rollercoaster over the past few months, and I am looking forward to watching (or hearing about) and dissecting the entire show with y’all tomorrow. I hope every CBJ superfan is able to find at least a few moments that connect them to their favorite country bear memories!

And remember, if it’s even worse then you feared, there’s nothing stopping Disney from reincorporating a decent chunk of vintage CBJ acts down the line when it needs a quick fix to juice attendance. (This is the part where I suggest we all break out into our own verses of “I’ve Got a Dream” from Tangled)

Cmdr_Crimson

I think it will be what has been for many years..Something else to do when the lines are busy and you want something different to enjoy for a few minutes. And that's what's nice about MK you at least have 3 of these shows (CoP, Tiki & CBJ).

I'm sure will not be seeing this kind of fan level when the show ends.
1011.gif

It will pretty much whittle down....To this.
340fe4cb-1010-4c41-9d79-9d677c5198da_text.gif

But, at least you got off your feet for 15 mins.

Sneakman

Love or hate the new update, I’m just glad another true Walt Disney World original will live on another 50 years (we hope), and here’s to more getting the update over the retheme! That fact that this exists means imagineering must’ve stuck up for the bears and fought for them to stay around, which also makes me happy.

Last edited:

aladdin2007

Also I find it funny how WDW and its fandom has much more loved specific “park characters” (Figment, the Orange Bird, The Country Bears) than Disneyland. I guess we love our little guys in Florida! Does Disneyland have an equivalent of orange bird or Figment?
no but Toad out there is kind of like that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom