News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

WorldExplorer

And remember, if it’s even worse then you feared, there’s nothing stopping Disney from reincorporating a decent chunk of vintage CBJ acts down the line when it needs a quick fix to juice attendance. (This is the part where I suggest we all break out into our own verses of “I’ve Got a Dream” from Tangled)

When people say this it reminds me of how they're definitely totally going to do Christmas overlays for all those screen based rides.

Moth

Also I find it funny how WDW and its fandom has much more loved specific “park characters” (Figment, the Orange Bird, The Country Bears) than Disneyland. I guess we love our little guys in Florida! Does Disneyland have an equivalent of orange bird or Figment?
Toad, sorta? See they all kinda took their park characters out back and did Old Yellers, but even then, the ones DL have/had also are in WDW and are loved more in FL. That's the blessing of space, it let's the park originals exist next to one's from films. Figment can live next to Joy and live, Country Bears can live next to Tiana and live, etc etc.

tanc

Rumored song list just posted on Mickeyviews website
  • New Original Song Co-Written By Henry – Country Bear Musical Jamboree
  • “Kiss the Girl” – Disney’s The Little Mermaid
  • “A Whole New World” – Aladdin
  • “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” – Toy Story
  • “Try Everything” – Zootopia
  • “Remember Me” – Coco
  • “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Mary Poppins
  • “The Bear Necessities” – The Jungle Book
  • “Come Again (Come On In)” – Country Bears

Seems like this probably is the list

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom