News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

davis_unoxx

I’ve heard very bad rumors about updates coming to Disneyland Haunted Mansion.

Only a matter of time before this comes to FL one too.

Hey Disney how about you working on bringing back abandoned and vacant spaces to be attractions instead? Thank you

Sneakman

With how much negativity the parks have all brought out of us recently, honestly feel like alot of us (me included) could benefit from a break from the fandom post d23. Explore different interests, get better at irl hobbies/passions, Yknow. This isn’t intended as a snarky clapback or callout to Any of you. I am strongly considering taking an indefinite hiatus from the fandom a week or two post d23 once the announcements set in. Getting this angry about this stuff all the time can’t be good for our collective mental healths.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
With how much negativity the parks have all brought out of us recently, honestly feel like alot of us (me included) could benefit from a break from the fandom post d23. Explore different interests, get better at irl hobbies/passions, Yknow. This isn’t intended as a snarky clapback or callout to Any of you. I am strongly considering taking an indefinite hiatus from the fandom a week or two post d23 once the announcements set in. Getting this angry about this stuff all the time can’t be good for our collective mental healths.
Says you! I'm getting my bucket of Co-Op grown bayou tomatoes at-the-ready to hurl at D23 parks panel presenters when they start the bluesky pitches and attraction rethemes.

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

Not saying it’s true, but there ya go.

When you find out "WHO's" this X post came from.. :rolleyes:
a56f0f40-b530-4478-93c2-a93080b9673d_text.gif

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Rumored song list just posted on Mickeyviews website
  • New Original Song Co-Written By Henry – Country Bear Musical Jamboree
  • “Kiss the Girl” – Disney’s The Little Mermaid
  • “A Whole New World” – Aladdin
  • “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” – Toy Story
  • “Try Everything” – Zootopia
  • “Remember Me” – Coco
  • “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Mary Poppins
  • “The Bear Necessities” – The Jungle Book
  • “Come Again (Come On In)” – Country Bears
I'm hoping Ernest does "Step in Time" instead. It fits the fiddler, country square dance vibe better. But yeah, definitely Mary Poppins based on his Jolly Holiday vest.

Not ruling out Oo-De-Lally and Lester's Possum Park yet.

Last edited:

zipadee999

Ok I'm gonna try to bring some positivity to this thread. I think there's a decent chance this new version ends up being good! Could I be wrong and eat rocks? Sure but I'm trying to be happy about this! At the very least the animatronics will be updated and more fluid which will be great!
I love the animatronics. They’re back to the 1971 skins and designs which have been abandoned since 2012, and I think the costumes look great! As much as I loved the original costumes, many of the bears looked too ‘naked.’ The only one I don’t like is Henry’s, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he has alternate appearances to account for Sammy on his head

DisCOT_97

Says you! I'm getting my bucket of Co-Op grown bayou tomatoes at-the-ready to hurl at D23 parks panel presenters when they start the bluesky pitches and attraction rethemes.
I wonder if the executives would enjoy some nice gumbo made with some special spices? Perhaps we could all settle down and express our concerns and enjoy some food from the co-op?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom