Costumes for MNSSHP

malone13

Original Poster
What is everyone wearing??? I will be there September 30th - our family is going as Vampires (not scary but elegant).

stevediesel

I'll be there Sept 19th & haven't made a decision on a costume. It's going to be in the mid 80's & do I really want to be walking around in something that is going to make things even warmer? Maybe just some kind of Halloween themed t-shirt? Nightmare before Christmas perhaps.

TheJonesys

DivineMadness we're there on 21st too, we're Tinkerbell, Wendy, Peter Pan and Smee....I'm sure there be lots dressed as that, you'll have to post what the rest of your party are going as so I can look out for you:wave:

sublimesting

Is anyone offended by this: I was going to wear Mickey ears AND devil horns. My wife says people might be offended.:shrug::fork:

supapampam

Depending on the weather I will be there on Oct 2nd as Maleficent. (will be with a little
Jo Jo, Mary Poppins, & Tinker Bell).

Still need to come up with a backup plan if it's to hot or raining.

Club Cooloholic

Seriously? They were let in OK.

I guess it depends on what you call racy. Care to expand?

Well a short mini skirt cheerleader outfit. Nothing too revealing though, it's not like I saw any see through outfits or too much lace, and the girl with the cheerleader outfit did have on pantyhose I believe.
There were a few thigh high type socks on gothy type girls, nothing that should really shock anyone though who has been to a mall in the northeast.

se8472

People have been telling me to go as Chad from HSM for sometime now and I think i'm going to finally cave and do it.

Don't know what party night i'm going to yet.

wendysmom

Dh and I went as "tourists" last year.:lookaroun This year I'm going down with friends and planning more elaborate costumes...maybe cat's ears and tails? It was sooo hot last year that people were pulling off half of their costumes and sweating through their make-up--not pretty!:lol:

glingo

8 year old daughter - Wendy Darling
6 year old nephew - Captain Hook
2 year old neice - Tinkerbell
25 year old sister - Peter Pan

14 year old son - Ghostbuster

My family went last year as pirates--my son was Captain Jack. We got his costume at Disney but ours came from Party World. It was REALLY hot and I realized pretty quick that high heeled boots were not that smart of an idea. We all brought changes of clothes and rented a locker for the night and changed after two hours. I still had giant blisters on the bottom of both feet. And those boots went in the garbage before we left the park. I remember seeing lots of little princesses wearing crocs that matched their dresses which was a great idea. Have fun.

SeaBreeze

I'm going as Kim Possible, although the hair dye I used turned out a bit dark for her hair :lol: I think my other two friends are going as KP in different outfits (ie her school outfit) So if you see 3 Kim Possibles on Sept 12, that's us!

Raychul

I will be there September 19th and will be a Care Bear...but not the big fluffy amusement park character kinda outfit. And without the heels, don't want to walk around MK in heels. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom