Costumes for MNSSHP

We're going September 23 and I'm going as my now resting in peace VMK toon. Trying to find an outfit for my (will be on Saturday) wife that looks like her toon.

mikesoccer40

Halloween

This will be the third year in a row that we will be at DW for Halloween and as always we will dress as Indianapolis Colts. This is impressive due to our family going with another family and there being 8 of us travelling together. We make sure that we all have different numbers and names. This year we have an third family travelling with us and have clued them into the tradition. We wear the jerseys all day and have serveral people call out to us and meet countless people from the Midwest, very cool and fun.

bugsbunny

Last year I did the MNSSHP and there were some really good costumes. There were 8 or 9 of us in a group and we all dressed as pirates. I had the patch and even a parrot on my shoulder.

But I saw one guy dressed as the Pope. His hat must have been 3 feet tall and it looked great. Another guy was dressed as THE Burger King complete with that huge goofy mask/head thingy you seen in the commercials.

I did see a woman dressed up as a police officer and she had her man in shackles dressed as a prisoner. She had fishnet stockings, high heels, and I don't think I need to go into any more detail. :sohappy:

And I did run into a couple on Main Street that was dressed as my all time favorite cereal combination. They had EXCELLENT homemade costumes of Count Chocula and Boo Berry. They were amazing!

Dragonrider1227

I really wanted to go as the joker but didn't know if it would be deemed too scary?
I saw a guy last year come as a zombie with a big screw through his head. If HE could get in, i'm pretty sure your Joker would be just fine. Providing of course you didn't ask anyone if they know how you "got those scars." :p

I saw a guy last year come as a zombie with a big screw through his head. If HE could get in, i'm pretty sure your Joker would be just fine. Providing of course you didn't ask anyone if they know how you "got those scars." :p

Yeah that's the only thing. It would've been easier to go as Heath Ledger's Joker because if I sweat, and the make up runs, it'll still look just like the character :D

burninup4nick

I was at the Disney Store recently and they actually had the costume Sharpay wore for the Bop to the Top (if that's the name) song. I think people would recognize that one for sure... otherwise, I'm not sure how to make the distinction since she wears normal clothes.

Thats really cool....I'll have to go check that out....Thanks a lot :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom