Controversial Statement of the Week

images

'Nuff said?

*Laughs...falls on the floor...dies*

EPCOT Explorer

Sorry, I know this isn't the point f the thread or anything, but i think all pavilions have some example of this.

Spaceship Earth
Inform-Beginning of the ride
Entertain-Finale
Inpsire-Project Tomorrow I guess...

Innoventions
Inform, Entertain, Inpsire- variously distributed between different exhibits

Universe of Energy
Inform-Info about energy
Entertain-Ellen's jokes... sorta...
Inpsire-Different parts I guess

Mission: SPACE
Inform-Que intro and exhibits... sorta
Entertain-Actual ride
Inpsire-Advanced Training Lab

Test Track
Inform-Inside Track
Entertain-The ride
Inpsire-Inside Track

Imagination
Inform-JIIwF... A LITTLE
Entertain-Imageworks/ HISTA sorta....
Inpsire-Imageworks

Seas
Inform-Sea Base
Entertain-Ride/ Turtle Talk
Inpsire-Sea Base
This is true....But they are not balanced at all...

It's like 80% Entertain, 10% for everything else on that list.:(:dazzle:

agent86

:dazzle:

And every other "Disney Park" out there.

Epcot can be EPCOT without being boring, you know.:eek:

This reminds me of one of my favorite Walt Disney quotes: "I would rather entertain, and hope that the audience learns something...than try to educate, and hope they are entertained."

EPCOT Explorer

This reminds me of one of my favorite Walt Disney quotes: "I would rather entertain, and hope that the audience learns something...than try to educate, and hope they are entertained."

Yes, well...They sure as hell can do the 1st one. Or at least they ONCE could. The prolly could do it again.:cool:

epcotWSC

Most kids do not like EPCOT. I personally do not care for future world that much either except for the big rides. I mainly go to EPCOT for the World Showcase.

Disneyson 1

Thunder Mountain is great! There's no overation (This is a word? Who cares!) here. Except when the rock effect is broken. Then I is a sad panda.

VilliansRule

I loved Food Rocks. Soarin is OK but Food Rocks...well, rocked. And the Land has certainly changed since Soarin got in there. We were just there for Thanksgiving and all lovingly (even my teenaged daughter) remembered Food Rocks.

I have to say that the Food Court is better though....

I also laugh at the people who get MAD when they can't bring their stroller inside. I want that job when I retire, to tell people to park their stroller OUTSIDE when coming into the Land.

VilliansRule

LOL! I "hear" you!

Sounds dangerous is SO lame, especially compared to other attractions, ya know? that is how I feel about Star Tours....outdated and needs to GO!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom