Controversial Statement of the Week

rsoxguy

images

'Nuff said?

Thunder Kz

Original Poster
You raise a great point, is LWTL also better than Soarin'? IF the movie scenes were updated, it'd be close. :lol: (Ahh yes, the fountain. At least the hot air baloons remain.)

TheDisneyMagic

I think the food that was sold in their prior to the big rehab was much more appealing, there was such a good variety and the sandwitches were out of this world!

VT GAL

LWTL is one of my FAVORITES!!!! Soarin' is neat, but there is just something about when the door to the greenhouse opens that is just...well magical.

Although, now I can't quit singing 'Veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit'....

EPCOT Explorer

LWTL is one of my FAVORITES!!!! Soarin' is neat, but there is just something about when the door to the greenhouse opens that is just...well magical.

Although, now I can't quit singing 'Veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit'....
That it is. A true EPCOT Center moment!

You have quite a way of describing them, Shelley!;):D

And yeah,'Veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit' will be looping in my head now, thanks.:lol::hammer:

EpcotServo

The Land as it stands now is the ONLY example of a perfect Modern day EPCOT Pavilion. As much as I loved Food Rocks and Sunshine Seasons, I wouldn't trade what we have now for the world. Any comparisons in which the 94' LAND comes out the victor against the 05' Land is biased from reminiscence. not fact.

It was good.

It's great now.

Food Rocks didn't die in vain, unlike World of Motion or Horizons.

TheDisneyMagic

The Land as it stands now is the ONLY example of a perfect Modern day EPCOT Pavilion. As much as I loved Food Rocks and Sunshine Seasons, I wouldn't trade what we have now for the world. Any comparisons in which the 94' LAND comes out the victor against the 05' Land is biased from reminiscence. not fact.

It was good.

It's great now.

Food Rocks didn't die in vain, unlike World of Motion or Horizons.

You make some good points, I still think it would of been possible to keep Food Rocks in place aswell as Soarin' entrance way, they could of got rid of the holding rooms for Food Rocks to use at the queue but left the theatre in tact.

Thunder Kz

Original Poster
Mmmmm Mac and Cheese!

But still not as good as the old food that I don't think was available anywhere else in Epcot, unlike the more generic choice now in place.

Speaking of the new food court, what's the deal with the fountain drinks? Are those free refills or not?

And, I agree. I think they could've salvaged Food Rocks / Kitchen Kabaret.

EPCOT Explorer

Speaking of the new food court, what's the deal with the fountain drinks? Are those free refills or not?

And, I agree. I think they could've salvaged Food Rocks / Kitchen Kabaret.
For me thay are.:lookaroun

Even if I got lunch at Electric Umbrella.

How's THAT for controversy?:lol::lol::lookaroun;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom