Controversial Statement of the Week

I would love for them to get rid of the CoL theater and replace it with Kitchen Kaberat or Food Rocks. I was dissapointed when Kitchen Kaberat was replaced by Food Rocks but I still loved Food Rocks.

VT GAL

Thanks Dub E.....even if you are eeeeeeeeevilllllll!!! :)

The Land pavillion is awesome!!! I just wish that people didn't see it as a walkway toSoarin'! I am psyched to go on the Behind the Seeds tour in December!!!!

DisneyMusician2

Mmmmm Mac and Cheese!

But still not as good as the old food that I don't think was available anywhere else in Epcot, unlike the more generic choice now in place.

I actually prefer the new fare and would have to say that the Land is the best pavilion in Epcot. I think that will be he future of the new counter-service attractions in WDW. There is plenty with all different kinds of food and it is also quicker than most of the other counter service in other parks.

And I loved Food Rocks. I actually thought it was more fun than Soarin', but I love Soarin' as well. I just miss the songs. I thought that was the way an update should be done from Kitchen Kabaret to Food Rocks, and it was a great show!

HDS

Wish the balloons still worked in the Land.

Never got to see Food Rocks, went from KK to Soarin.

Little Green Men

Maybe they couldve put the entrance to Soarin' where CoL is. They could have kept Soarin' in the same place where it is, but the queue could extend behind the pavilion. Do you know what I mean?

raven

How is that tour? Is it also better than Soarin'?

The tour is priced just right now, $14. It's a good hour and very informative.

Maybe they couldve put the entrance to Soarin' where CoL is. They could have kept Soarin' in the same place where it is, but the queue could extend behind the pavilion. Do you know what I mean?

Ooooooh, that would work nicely.

I don't think you realize how much is behind the building that guests normally see. The Land Pavillion goes very far back. That queue would be 3 times as long as it is now! :eek:

CoL theater is used for events other than just the CoL. I think this is the only reason why they keep it.

EPCOT Explorer

I don't think you realize how much is behind the building that guests normally see. The Land Pavillion goes very far back. That queue would be 3 times as long as it is now! :eek:

CoL theater is used for events other than just the CoL. I think this is the only reason why they keep it.

Hey, that might be usefull.

Yeah, I know how long TL goes back...LWTL is mostly back there, right?

Jerm

I think Food Rocks was was a good show, but really out of date when it closed. Sorin' is not really anything I would wait an hour and a half for...heck I would not even wait 15 minutes for it.

Jaytrod

Indeed

I whole-heartedly agree.. I really don't see what the big deal with soarin' is.. Its just a large screen with some hanging chairs in front of it.. And really I could care less about what California looks like from the sky.. At least do it over some ancient Roman ruins or the Wall of China or something cool and informative to go with the learning theme of EPCOT. Food rocks and Kitchen Kabaret were always 2 of my favorite attractions at EPCOT and I was thunderstruck when I saw them go. The only thing Soarin offers to me is a long long line.

raven

Hey, that might be usefull.

Yeah, I know how long TL goes back...LWTL is mostly back there, right?

Yes, LWTL does as well as the storage facility for the boats, tons of trailers and other buildings. There also wouldn't be room for CM and service entrances to get into the building into some areas without going through the queue. There is a tunnel under the building for certain areas but you can't get everywhere from down there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom