Contemporary DVC is coming - demo starts Oct 1st

mikeanabean

If they rejected the design or there was a possibility of the rejection of the design then why was it posted? I quess we will find out on Oct 1st.

GothMickey

It's definitely not there anymore. It looks like they don't want it becoming widespread knowledge.

I just had someone else here at work pull up the site and it was there... This is interesting indeed... I can get the pictures, others here at work are getting the pictures.. My friend just went to the site and it was there... But you are all saying it is gone.... This is very interesting.....

Brian Noble

I bet you have an upstream cache operated by your ISP. I don't see the CR/DVC concept art there anymore, but my ISP is a university, which is more or less a direct connection to the Outside.

Teenchy

Just found this post on another wdw board. Click on new projects, then scroll down to see the design of the new DVC Contemporary.

Contemporary Disney Vacation Club
Resort Timeshare Condominiums
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Completion Date: 2008

(I hope it's "legal" for me to post these)

The info came from http://www.gwathmey-siegel.com/ (an archetectural design firm) and this, combined with the other blurb that I posted on the poll thread, confirms, (in my mind anyway) that we can expect to see the new Contemporary Vacation Club open in 2008!

Why was the information removed from this website. Are people actually tracking these boards and dont what anyone to know until Disney makes an official announcement.? Or was it really bogus info?:lookaroun Let the Conspiracy Theories begin!
At least we have for now a post by HORIZONS78 that still shows the concept art. Lets see how long that lasts.

Teenchy

Just to put the perspective in one convenient spot.......

ContempCompare.jpg

Thanks to HORIZONS78 we have the picture in the upper right hand corner.

GothMickey

I bet you have an upstream cache operated by your ISP. I don't see the CR/DVC concept art there anymore, but my ISP is a university, which is more or less a direct connection to the Outside.

At work, I can understand.. But my friend is at home and I had him check the site... and it was there... he was not on the site this morning... And he checked just recently, way after everyone said the picture was removed... Very weird.... I do not doubt you all, but, it is just weird... I am going to check when I get home....

But, I bet someone at Disney was monitoring that site or this site and contacted the company to have the picture removed...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom