Congratulations Finding Nemo: The Musical!

Disney_Freak429

Congrats, to the entire cast & crew of the best show on property. Also thanks to the OPS CMs who put up with those stupid gusts who think they can use their flash or sit on the stairs. lol ;) I was lucky enough to catch all the original cast members my first time seeing it & can't wait to see it again.

the-reason14

Def. one of if not my absolute fav show on WDW property. So its surpassed The Festival of the lion kings popularity? Ive only seen festival twice and it was pretty good, but Nemo Ive seen like 3 or 4 times, I enjoy Nemo better but I remember festival being the most popular, so that has changed?

Disneyfanman

When I was there last June, they had cancelled all of the shows on the day I went to the AK (I assumed sick calls). I am going back this December and hope to see it. I have heard great things from everyone who has gone.

joanna71985

Finding Nemo is absolutely one of my favorite shows on all of property. I have been seeing it since it opened, and have loved it ever since. I even have a favorite spot to sit- bottom-right hand seats. I can't wait to see it again in Jan. Congrats to the cast for a wonderful first year. Here's to many more.

JDM

I'm guessing this is Disney's next feature length Broadway musical.

I second that motion!

We saw it in April and we bought the CD that very day in one of the AK gift shops. My daughter hasn't stopped listening to it.

As a person who has performed and sung in musicals (community theater) for many years, I can say that the songs here are VERY good, very engaging and just RIPE for a Broadway opening.

Hope it happens!

Hobbes130

Congratualtions Nemo show :sohappy:

Can't wait to see this show when we are in AK over Christmas, we are all big fans of Pixar and DD loves Nemo :)

JimboJones123

My brother was shocked when he looked at his watch after the show and saw that it was 40 minutes long. He was very pleased that it held through the entire show. Maybe next year!!!

Testtrack321

I like it a lot, but several parts of it lack polish (anything dealing with video or those ugly bubbles on the side), and the tank scenes are too short to develop any sort of character or attachment to them.

RNRguy

my family and i got to see it last week , and it was awesome. my mom feel in love with it!.. the actors were great for the parts. my dad said marlon sounded just like drew carry!lol

imamouse

Finding Nemo - The Musical is currently my favorite show/attraction in all of WDW. I've seen it six times already and can't wait to see it at least twice more before the end of this year.

Happy 1st anniversary to the cast and crew!

mystermouse

Soundtrack at TITW?

Speaking of the soundtrack, I noticed last time I was there that it's not on display at the little merchandise kiosk outside TITW. It's for sale, yes -- but it's kept hidden behind the cash register so nobody can see it. Why would they want to do that? It's certainly the most logical place to sell the CD from!

:confused:

DisneyGigi

I didn't get to see this show our first trip in 2007, we made sure that we did in September and the whole family loved it. It is a must see for all future trips.

NoVa Mom

We are going on Nov 19th(Monday) Wow! I really hadnt planned on waiting an hour! Anyone been there recently? What time is the first show? Should I go there first thing? :confused: TIA! for any helpful advice!!

Disney_Freak429

Those saying that they want it to go to Broadway sorry to burst your bubble but its not. Disney has already said TLM will be there last Broadway show based on a Disney animated film. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom