Congratulations Finding Nemo: The Musical!

joanna71985

We are going on Nov 19th(Monday) Wow! I really hadnt planned on waiting an hour! Anyone been there recently? What time is the first show? Should I go there first thing? :confused: TIA! for any helpful advice!!

I would go to the first show and make sure you see it, because the shows can be downed for many reasons.

BuzzComplexCM

We are going on Nov 19th(Monday) Wow! I really hadnt planned on waiting an hour! Anyone been there recently? What time is the first show? Should I go there first thing? :confused: TIA! for any helpful advice!!

I work at Finding Nemo and I will be happy to share this info with you:

-The show times are 10, 1130, 145, 315, and 445
-Try to see the 10am show. It usually does not fill up as quickly as the others do.
-If you wait to see any of the other shows, you should really be there no later than 30 minutes prior to the show time.
-Make sure your group is together with you, we stress that you do not save seats since the shows, especially the afternoon ones, do fill up and fill up quickly.
-Remember, the doors are usually closed 3-5 minutes before the show actually begins. Once the doors close, we are unable to allow anyone else in due to safety reasons.

Also, for you and everyone else, word going around Dinoland is that the 10am show will be dropped and a 615 show will be added once the park hours are extended for the holidays.

BuzzComplexCM

Those saying that they want it to go to Broadway sorry to burst your bubble but its not. Disney has already said TLM will be there last Broadway show based on a Disney animated film. :(

Just wondering what your source is for this info?

Word around my area is that they are already starting to tweak the show and find ways to extend it so they could possbily make a B-Way run.

(Keyword there: POSSIBLY)

mochajava

Go with the flow is my favorite part. CRUSH is possibly one of the best singers hahaha. He's being played by Keith (i forgot his last name) but he used to voice out for one of the characters in Playhouse Disney.

wdwmomof3

I went in to see the Nemo show thinking it would be cute but I wasn't sure if I would like it due to being able to see the cast working the characters. I have to say that I was amazed by each & every one of them. They were awesome. I loved every minute of it and I can't wait to see it again. This has become my favorite show at Disney.

typhoon22

Finding Nemo the musical is a great show. I would love to see disney do more Broadway type shows.

Did anyone see Der Glockner von Notre Dame in Berlin? How was it?
I would really like to see more of this type of show from Disney on Broadway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom