Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

Britt

Youre-fired.png

<grin>
LOL!!!

jamesgf

I have only gone on M:S on one trip (rode both green and orange the same day) and haven't done it since. I hate it. The ride doesn't make me feel sick, but the thought of what it replaced does.

The only show I have seen is Indiana Jones when I was 11, and we skipped out before it was over. Haven't seen any of the others shows at any other park.

I have never been to the water parks, and don't plan on going. I live in WI and can go water parks in the Dells anytime in the summer.

epcotisbest

I have only gone on M:S on one trip (rode both green and orange the same day) and haven't done it since. I hate it. The ride doesn't make me feel sick, but the thought of what it replaced does.

The only show I have seen is Indiana Jones when I was 11, and we skipped out before it was over. Haven't seen any of the others shows at any other park.

I have never been to the water parks, and don't plan on going. I live in WI and can go water parks in the Dells anytime in the summer.
Wow, can't imagine not seeing the shows...we would take shows over rides anytime.

SAV

One of mine is Turkey Legs. Let's see, it's 98 degrees out, everyone is sweating, I've had already had my dole whip, I know, let's go get a turkey leg... :hungover:. The smell makes me cringe.

I don't get it when people throw around the term "magic". It isn't magic.

I prefer staying off site. (family doesn't, but I do).

Dwarful

I've never had a Turkey Leg, nor the desire to have one. I've never been on Mission Space, nor will I ever ride it. I ruined someone else's shirt on my first ride on Expedition Everest.

Konor

I spent two days on my own while there as a 19-year old with my family at Biergarten enjoying the "scenery" all the while telling my family I was riding Space Mtn., It's a Small World, etc.

Also, speaking of It's a Small World, I hate the ride and the song but I insist we go on it every time my own family now goes just because I know it bothers my teenage daughter so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom