Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

okcthunder

Original Poster
Oh, that reminds me that I also committed that sin. We celebrated our Anniversary last January (complete with the buttons, special recognition at dinner, etc.) even though our anniversary was in August. We could not get away in August, so we chose to celebrate in January - without kids!!! :) And, we did it up good. We bought matching sweaters, had custom t-shirts made at DTD, wore our anniversary buttons the entire time... it was our celebration. We have some very special memories...
I bet you do dmw, I bet you do! :D

tk924

Well since this has turned into more of "what you do not like about WDW", I'll give it a go.
Although we like Mission:Space, Test Track and Soarin', we do not like Epcot all that much. Move those rides to HS and I'll be happy. :)
Also do not like...
Large tour groups and anyone that doesn't respect personal space.
Going to WDW during peak.
Turkey legs. They smell awful and they seem to be everywhere!
The ride queue for Dumbo. Tried last trip but waiting in there was intolerable. We've never been on Dumbo and probably never will. We gave the pager back and said Not. Worth. It.
It's a small world and Tiki room. Did them both our first trip. Never again.

I'm sure there's more. That's all I could think of for now.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I'm very proud of myself for not making any of the 4,821 inappropriate jokes that have gone through my mind since I've read the thread title as I go for maturest poster on the internetz.

draybook

Didn't one of the Disney World specials in the 80s have a bit with the Cheers cast debating who the hottest Disney female was?

I think that was the same special with a creepy older(trying to play younger) Michael Keaton playing a bumbling CM that ended up going on a date with a teenaged Dana Plato......or it might have been a separate one.

DancingPhoenix

Dumb = pin trading and adults getting character autographs.

Wow, someone is judgmental! :rolleyes:
If I see a character that I never got an autograph from I will get in line and grab it! I also always get a picture with Belle, and Pooh (because my mom loves him and every time I mention going to Disney she tells me to get a picture and hug for her). I also enjoy pin trading because I like collecting things, but I only collect certain pins.

My true sin is I've never been on Peter Pan. Every time I go the fast passes are gone and it's a 60+ minute wait, or shut down for some reason (past October it was for refurb). I also don't mind Stitch (he's my boyfriend's favorite and his joy makes the rest worth it) and think the Laugh Floor is funny.

Edit: I just remembered my ultimate Disney sin. I like MM+. I got to experience it this past October and it made things really easy and quick and organized. I'm fairly good with wait times and what to go on when, but we also tested it out (the FP+) on some fireworks and it was nice to have that option if we wanted. I also like just having the band and not worrying about losing little cards. No the system isn't perfect, and we didn't end up making FP+ selections until we were in the parks on our first day but it all still worked and we got what we wanted for all the selections. You can hate on it, but try it before you do!

Last edited:

hull327

Wow, someone is judgmental! :rolleyes:
If I see a character that I never got an autograph from I will get in line and grab it! I also always get a picture with Belle, and Pooh (because my mom loves him and every time I mention going to Disney she tells me to get a picture and hug for her). I also enjoy pin trading because I like collecting things, but I only collect certain pins.
This has been discussed ad nauseam. I have every right to think it's dumb just like you have every right to stand there and get pins and autographs.

Vader2112

I actually can not wait for Avatar/Pandora so now maybe I will have a reason to go to Animal Kingdom. I do enjoy FOTLK but other than that I can take or leave it.

The Mighty Tim

I have never had a Dole Whip or turkey leg.
I am not fussed about parades.
I have also committed the heinous crime of speaking along with the Ghost Host's intro speech in the HM stretching room (though, to be fair, everybody else was as well!)

daisyduckie

For some reason Soarin scares me so much that I can no longer ride it. Last two times I had panic attacks, and had to shut my eyes for the whole ride.:in pain:

Also, I have used FP+ and don't think it is the devil.:devilish:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I'm very proud of myself for not making any of the 4,821 inappropriate jokes that have gone through my mind since I've read the thread title as I go for maturest poster on the internetz.

Sorry George, you vacated that title when you dropped the Yo Momma joke in the Biggest Eyesore thread.

Hot Lava

Bless me father for I have sinned. It has been 8 years since my last confession. My sins are: parking at Boardwalk to get to World Showcase faster, actually liking Stitches Great Escape, actually liking FLE, occasional hotel crashing, getting seconds in the dole whip machine at Poly, and finally I never rode RRC or TOT.
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen.

LOL! Is this the be the pre-Vatican II version? It is not quite the one that learned.

Also, I have never been to a parade. To me, they are a good time to hit big rides.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom