Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

Britt

I accidentally took a flash picture on Haunted Mansion because I didn't know how to use my camera at the time. (when I was 16)
I have accidentally taken a flash pic on a dark ride!! I took it from my husband and didn't realize he'd set it all to Auto (I usually use manual with flash off) and kinda panicked...lol

G8rchamps

I ask transportation questions about the parks, expansions, new stuff, etc in front of other guests to see how bad the rumors/stories are. Last trip the ferry dock gate guy said DVC at Poly was a floating hotel and would block the view of the existing rooms.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
We once snuck another couple in with us for the Party of the Senses. But, at what Disney charged, I'm not feeling overly guilt-ridden....

scoobygirl39541

Hate Epcot. Only spend a half day there and if it wasn't for Illuminations, might skip it altogether.

Also don't care for Splash Mountain. the smell alone makes me gag.

sparky03

I just cannot get excited about Kilimanjaro Safari. Actually, I can't get excited about most of Animal Kingdom even though it is aesthetically the most beautiful park at WDW. But seeing live animals just doesn't interest me. Maybe it's because I grew up on a farm.

Oh ... and I once broke a glass when trying to scoot a table at La Cava del Tequila. I felt so embarrassed I quietly got up and walked out.

Britt

My Disney sin is no secret, but I can not stand DHS. At all. I wouldn't go there at all if it weren't for my husband....I think it's horribly overrated and wonder why it's some peoples favorite park.

plaz10

For the past few years - the mugs haven't changed. So I continued to bring mine from home. Now it's rapid refill and I obviously won't be bringing it - but I did it for about 3 trips.

I hate Country Bear Jamboree. What a waste of time and space.

It's no secret my distaste for AK. Beautiful, yes. but completely boring.

I've made multiple ADRs under my name and my husbands name and then cancelled them as needed (obviously before the credit card policy)

I don't mind the BAH and I thought the castle cake was creative! I saw it on my first trip ever and even now think its cool that I got to see that in person!

But I did despise the EPCOT wand - so I'm not all bad!:angelic:

copcarguyp71

I have actually put a six year old into an NHL full body check to get the last piece of Pooh's Puffed French Toast at Crystal Palace....just kidding...or AM I :devilish:

But I cannot stand TSI...too much work to get there for too little reward. I know, I know...downshift...decelerate...sit in rocking chairs blah blah blah...not my cup of tea. FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!!

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Other confession, as much as I hate DHS....I love the big giant hat!!
Youre-fired.png

<grin>

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom