Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

okcthunder

Original Poster
I did this thread one time on another site and it was a big hit so figured I would try it here. For instance what ride/attraction do you not like that is beloved by others, do you think the dole whip is disgusting. Pretty much what would make another Disney person look at you funny if you made the statement you post....

Mine is I haven't rode Dumbo since I was child, however, will change soon as I have 18 month old (when we go) that I know will love it!
Also, not a huge Soarin fan. It's fine but I can justify a huge wait for it (maybe too tame for me LOL).

graphite1326

I don't care for Toy Story Mania. There I said it. I'll ride it if the wait is reasonable (for me anyway, no more than 15 minutes). But to wait 2 hours to put on 3D glasses and shoot at things? No thanks. Besides, it tires my hands by the time I exit.
My shoulder aches by the time I get off. I won't wait for more than 30 minutes to get on this ride.

But to answer the original question: Turkey legs. I can't figure that one out. There messy and I just don't like turkey that mutch.

JohnD

I don't like Space Mountain at the Magic Kingdom at all.

I agree. It's an acquired taste. I'm not much of a roller coaster fan but after riding Everest, I decided I like it, even better than SM. It's very smooth with the added aspect of going backward in the dark. Compared to that, SM is just a herky jerky midway roller coaster ride in a dark enclosed building.

James122

I can't stand Soarin. I think it might be the most overrated ride on property. First time I rode it, I turned to my GF after it was done and said ' we waited an hour and a half for THAT?!'

I've also never seen the Magic Kingdom Welcome show, and have never been to rope drop at any park. *runs and hides*

Last edited:

stevehousse

Went on Soarin for the first time this past May and me, my wife, and 5 year old son hated it! We FP+ it so didn't have to wait in line, but we were very disappointed in the whole experience. Will not be doing it again. The only part I liked was the smell of the oranges. I also did not like being that high up, I kept thinking I was gonna fall out! LOL

Hopefully the Avatar version will be better!

AndyS2992

This thread has been done many time before but I'll give the exact same answer again:

I hate Soarin, terrible ride. Cheap, boring, poorly made. Why it is so loved is beyond me.
Peter Pan's Flight is also bad, very outdated and needs a complete rebuild.

I don't care much for Epcot, very few rides, very out dated for something that is supposed to be futuristic. Abandoned areas everywhere. World Showcase is no where near completed, missing several countries, rides that were planned from the start were never built due to budget cuts. Just thinking about what Epcot could and should be is just depressing given it current dying state. I really don't care for this park at all.

I also don't like Mission Space or Imagination, again, terrible boring rides.

Stitch is terrible. As we know.

Um, I like the big hat and LMA :oops:

I think that is about it.

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

My Disney sin: I think pin trading and Vinylmation are stupid. Ditto for the "magic shots" where one pays WDW an arm and a leg to Photoshop animated characters into their vacation photos.

(However, please do not flame me or throw me in that figurative briar patch -- I do not for a second judge anyone who does enjoy those things -- to each his own! The fact that thousands upon thousands of people like the things I think are stupid is what makes them my Disney "sins." I'm such a nonconformist... ;))

Last edited:

Magenta Panther

I don't like Space Mountain at the Magic Kingdom at all.

I don't either. Walked off of it with an aching neck that bugged me for the rest of the day. Getting slammed around is not my idea of fun. That old thing needs a new track system STAT.

My other dislikes: The Muppet Theater. Waste of real estate. And Jungle Cruise. So cheezy and dated it's embarrassing. Festival of the Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and the Nemo shows are all subpar. Voyage of the Little Mermaid, by contrast, has some charm. And I've never ridden Dumbo, although I don't dislike it, and I respect its iconic status. But it's just a spinner, when all is said and done.

Hobnail Boot

My Disney sin: I think pin trading and Vinylmation are stupid.

(However, please do not flame me or throw me in that figurative briar patch -- I do not for a second judge anyone who does enjoy those things -- to each his own!)
Same here, espcially the pins. I bought my first pin on my past trip and only because it was a cool looking Epcot 30th pin available only to APs. I'm never going to pin it on anything. It just sits in my drawer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom