Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I'm lost.

I think thats what the poster was trying to claim.

post-4120-074321500%201284580518_thumb.jpg
Brother Lee Love

popcenturylover

Hate turkey legs!
Rode space mountain on my last trip for the 1st time since I was 8 & I still don't like it!!!
Vinylmations are dumb!
Didn't go to AK on our last trip at all!!!

ddbowdoin

Hate turkey legs!
Rode space mountain on my last trip for the 1st time since I was 8 & I still don't like it!!!
Vinylmations are dumb!
Didn't go to AK on our last trip at all!!!

I think the new ones are... I was late to the VM craze (I started collecting like 2 years ago). It seems like now they just keep releasing new versions every 2 months and that takes the interest away from me. Also seems they're running out of ideas... how many "wrestling", "high school", "geeks" series can you have? The Park series are pretty awesome and really only found at WDW. I love the older ones... I think at this point I have 50.

Cmdr_Crimson

I enjoy my Disney Angus Burgers plain (I dunno they taste good with minimal condiments)
I love Disneyquest (Due to living in Chicago and it was the only other Indoor theme park of it's kind)
I hate LMA for all reasons
I Like Journey into Imagination with Figment.
I have never seen La Nouba but, have cheated myself and got The DVD Version I found at a resale store and saved $80 for not having to go..

ariel90

Well let's see
-I've never had a turkey leg or dole whip.
- I support pool hopping
-I hate the Buzz Lightyear Ranger Spin
-I fantasize about Prince Eric
- I would sale immediate family on the black market to get those rice Krispy treats, waffle bowls, and pancakes at an unlimited supply.

matt9112

Oh forgot one, I passed gas in the waiting area for Philharmagic not realizing it was a high level of potency. Everyone started sniffing and looking around so i did the same to push attention away from me while moving around (never got caught either)

I honest to god just shot soda through my nose. I am currently still laughing.

psukardi

I've never been to the Tiki Room and have no desire to.
I think Turkey Legs should be stricken from the park.
I would wait an hour for fireworks but the thought of waiting in any queue to see a Character drives me mad

minniemickeyfan

Bought 50 vinylmations for about $1.50 each to trade in the parks...traded for more dumb vinylmations.
Planning next trip to bring my lunch and take up a table, tired of counter service
I wore a poncho on Splash Mtn once
My husband "makes me" go to Ghiradellis just to get a free sample
We've taken the resort monorail to MK when express is really backed up

Last edited:

PigletIsMyCat

i'm the adult waiting in line to meet characters. i don't get autographs, but damn it i want photos with my favorites. my family of adults has also had some great character interactions at character meals. which is why i love them.

my biggest disney related sin may or may not be scattering some of my mother's ashes on PotC. i admit to nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom