Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

AllyInWonderland

I hate The Little Mermaid and anything related to it.

I'm also not a fan of Beauty and the Beast, since I've seen it SO MANY TIMES.

I'm too scared to ride Rock n' Roller Coaster and Expedition Everest.

I have yet to try a turkey leg.

Pixie VaVoom

Here is a question, since we are comparing theme park "sins" and calling them such. When is the last time you told a widow or an orphan that was begging to go away? This one takes some thought, but I bet some bible readers (if there are any) can catch my drift. You know, since we used the word sin and all.

I am a serious bible reader...and I have NO problem with turning away the "pan-handlers". I give them a card to our church - which has several legitimate assistance programs and the screening facilities to weed out the scammers. The Bible does not say ANYTHING about being obligated to give to grifters and the lazy!!

Matt_Black

I am a serious bible reader...and I have NO problem with turning away the "pan-handlers". I give them a card to our church - which has several legitimate assistance programs and the screening facilities to weed out the scammers. The Bible does not say ANYTHING about being obligated to give to grifters and the lazy!!

Actually, it does.

BiffyClyro

Figment old and new. Out of all the characters, he is the dullest, most boring, mediocre character, yet people love him.

Also, people loose it over the monorails. You people know space mountain exists right? It's the a freakin' monorail. I get the excitement of seeing MK for the first time, but being squashed in a manky cart with a buch of strangers isn't my idea of fun.

Ready to take a few bullets after that. :p

WWWD

Disney sin - I don't know if I'm a true Disney fan or just a fan of being on vacation in Orlando. We usually visit during the winter or early spring, so Orlando weather always beats the cold and snow back home. We go this time of year because it's just not as fun calling friends and family telling them about the awesome weather when they're having the same weather back home. :)

gostone23

I don't get Vinylmation and Duffy. They seem lame to me but whatever...
I miss El Rio Del Tiempo and am afraid I will not like impending the Frozen Maelstrom overlay.
I like Stitch, Journey into Imagination and the Big hat at DHS (which is my least favorite park).
I don't see the popularity of Space Ranger Spin or Tommorow Land Speedway.
I am looking forward to Avatar at DAK so I have more of a reason to go there.

I wore my birthday pin all week for my 40th birthday trip which occurred a month early.

But my #1 sin is that the Magic has been waning lately and we will probably vacation somewhere else next time. Though we had a fun time last trip; the increased crowds, price and lack of much new are making it hard to sell to my wife who is not a big fan already. I am also seeing the value of trying other destinations to vacation now.

Yikes, can't believe I typed don't....don't hate...

-Robert

Todd L

My sin? Im a 47 year old man who is terrified of any high ride that goes slow....Soarin terrifies me and i honestly feel like im gonna fall out. I cant ride on ferris wheels, ski lifts or anything along those lines...put me on a roller coaster and im fine .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom