Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

I almost always skip most of World Showcase except for the 2 boat rides in Mexico and Norway.

Not going to Tom Sawyer's Island in at least 20 years. I keep wanting to go back to see it again but always run out of time.

mf1972

I did this thread one time on another site and it was a big hit so figured I would try it here. For instance what ride/attraction do you not like that is beloved by others, do you think the dole whip is disgusting. Pretty much what would make another Disney person look at you funny if you made the statement you post....

Mine is I haven't rode Dumbo since I was child, however, will change soon as I have 18 month old (when we go) that I know will love it!
Also, not a huge Soarin fan. It's fine but I can justify a huge wait for it (maybe too tame for me LOL).

hate the cheddar cheese soup at Canada in Epcot. tried it on 2 different occasions. it's just gross.

Boardwalker

Here is a question, since we are comparing theme park "sins" and calling them such. When is the last time you told a widow or an orphan that was begging to go away? This one takes some thought, but I bet some bible readers (if there are any) can catch my drift. You know, since we used the word sin and all.

stevehousse

Here is a question, since we are comparing theme park "sins" and calling them such. When is the last time you told a widow or an orphan that was begging to go away? This one takes some thought, but I bet some bible readers (if there are any) can catch my drift. You know, since we used the word sin and all.

I bet you have a blast at the "Holy Land Experience" down the road...:joyfull:

Neways, I keep comin up with new ones for me.

I just finally, after taking so many trips, have gotten to Tom Sawyers Island!

I also hate watching the afternoon parades!

StarWarsGirl

I don't really like HM. I'll ride it if others in my group want to, but usually, I can skip it.
I'm not an Epcot fan. Not enough rides to hold my interest.
I like Captain EO
I don't really like parades
I have never had a turkey leg
The broken Yeti doesn't bother me
Studios is my favorite park
And I cannot stand Snow White

Sparkle81

I'm glad it's not just me who isn't a fan of Space Mountain at WDW. It's much too jerky to be enjoyable. I much prefer the DL version. Even the version at DLP is better :confused:

I also don't care much for Fantasmic. Did the dinner package for it once, got great seats but I found it a bit underwhelming. However, the experience might have been ruined a bit by a guest starting on me, just before the show started. She came along & tried to move myself & my DH out of our places so she could cram herself & her kids in. I explained that we had effectively paid (through the dinner package) to get good seats, and had also been sat there a good while. She proceeded to yell obscenities at me, and call ME rude :mad: Eventually, we found space for her to try & get her to calm down, and she still wasn't happy. She made snarky comments all through the show and yelled at me again once the show had finished.

So yeah, might not be completely Fantasmic's fault that I'm not a fan :rolleyes:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.

Oh dear

graphite1326

PARADES! I haven't done one at MK in years until our last trip. The people we went with loved parades. After a few minutes I realized it really hadn't changed much (other than the name) in the last 10 years. SO I won't have to go again.

I just never got it. You go an hour early to get a good seat (curb), sit uncomfortable in the hot sun, fight with other guest to keep your spot to watch the same floats go by. Sorry, I just don't get it.

Marc Gil

Bless me father for I have sinned. It has been 8 years since my last confession. My sins are: parking at Boardwalk to get to World Showcase faster, actually liking Stitches Great Escape, actually liking FLE, occasional hotel crashing, getting seconds in the dole whip machine at Poly, and finally I never rode RRC or TOT.
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen.

Susan Savia

Never ridden Soarin or Space and don't ever intend to.
Do not like Dole Whips.
Love Imagination. Miss Dreamfinder
Never have ridden Dumbo in 30 years of going.
Do not like the new FP+.
Have only eaten in Crystal Palace, Chef Mickeys and Liberty Inn (Epcot)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom