Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

stevehousse

I forgot to add that I do not like Jungle Cruise either! Te only other ride I Disney asides the 2 I mentioned previously is Mission Space! I like the ride, I don't do good on spinning rides like that so it makes me really sick.

Chrononymous

My Disney Sins...
I used to pool hop between resorts.
I once...many years ago, got a refill with an outdated mug (and felt guilty about it the whole trip)
I got lots of free tea from a resort I wasn't staying in
I really dislike Soarin'.
I love the flying carpets (and the whole area around it)

oh yes...just thought of two more.

I could visit WDW and not go to Epcot...and feel like I didn't miss a damn thing.
I'm really not a fan of Mickey...or his pals.

okcthunder

Original Poster
Oh forgot one, I passed gas in the waiting area for Philharmagic not realizing it was a high level of potency. Everyone started sniffing and looking around so i did the same to push attention away from me while moving around (never got caught either)
lol

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Had a churro once, never saw any need again.
Never even touched a Trkey Leg.
Don't care for parades or Castle shows.
Don't pin trade, though I have pins that mean something to me I wouldn't consider myself a collector.
Vinylmations strike me as a total waste.
Never cared for M&Gs, never got a character signature.
No longer even consider the Dining Plan, "free" or not.
I go to WDW far more than I should! ;)

Launchpad79

My Disney Sins...
I used to pool hop between resorts.
I once...many years ago, got a refill with an outdated mug (and felt guilty about it the whole trip)
I got lots of free tea from a resort I wasn't staying in
I really dislike Soarin'.
I love the flying carpets (and the whole area around it)

oh yes...just thought of two more.

I could visit WDW and not go to Epcot...and feel like I didn't miss a damn thing.
I'm really not a fan of Mickey...or his pals.

I totally agree with being able to skip Epcot and not feeling like I missed anything. In fact I feel the same way about Hollywood Studios too.

I also feel that Mickey is an egomaniacal rat that treats his friends and guests like lowly peasants that should bow down to him for allowing them to be in his presence :eek:

polynesiangirl

Here's one guaranteed to get me shunned: I don't remember Horizons. I've watched the videos online, and...yeah, does not ring a bell at all. Granted I did not go to WDW very frequently back when it was still open, but I'm honestly not even sure if I ever went on it (for that you can blame my parents as I would have been too young to control our touring plans, but...) Yeah. Totally unacceptable around these parts, I know. I do feel bad about it, if that helps!

Scooter

1) I'd rather have a root canal done than see Country Bear Jamboree again.
2) I'll NEVER ride Primevil Whirl again. I rode it once and it tossed me around so much I was sore for three days.
3) I reused my Contemporary Resort mug 3 times because I was told I could bring it back time and time again FOREVER. (after the third trip I stopped because I was feeling kinda guilty)

Last edited:

kalel8145

I did this thread one time on another site and it was a big hit so figured I would try it here. For instance what ride/attraction do you not like that is beloved by others, do you think the dole whip is disgusting. Pretty much what would make another Disney person look at you funny if you made the statement you post....

Mine is I haven't rode Dumbo since I was child, however, will change soon as I have 18 month old (when we go) that I know will love it!
Also, not a huge Soarin fan. It's fine but I can justify a huge wait for it (maybe too tame for me LOL).

I don't like Sorin' :oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom