Trip Report *COMPLETED* Don't Forget To Make A Wish!!

Laura Loves Tigger

Thanks for sharing A's birthday trip! She is an awesome little girl and you are doing a fabulous job raising her! Well done mom! On a note for next trip, consider Akershus in Norway for their princess meal. We always go for breakfast as my daughter won't eat their lunch/dinner offerings. The food has always been good and the princess interaction great. Belle greets as you enter, then Snow White Aurora, Cinderella and Ariel come to the table.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Thanks for sharing A's birthday trip! She is an awesome little girl and you are doing a fabulous job raising her! Well done mom! On a note for next trip, consider Akershus in Norway for their princess meal. We always go for breakfast as my daughter won't eat their lunch/dinner offerings. The food has always been good and the princess interaction great. Belle greets as you enter, then Snow White Aurora, Cinderella and Ariel come to the table.

I second that. We prefer Akershus over CRT and usually go for the breakfast as well as the other meals there don’t really interest us. Our interactions have always been top notch there.

Spash007

This was great, thank you for sharing! And bungholes of joy is probably the most appropriate way to describe children some (or half... or most...) of the time!

Speaking of which.... 5.5 is NOT a magical age. Turns out that a *wonderful* friend was out for the last few days, and between that and C being home with the flu, C hadn't seen her for like 2 weeks. Literally the day she returned, so did the arguments. One day... At least the caring times are there for both C and A!

MySmallWorldof4

After those two hectic days at Disney, our batteries were on empty. Luckily, the big bright Florida sun was out to recharge us. A insisted that her birthday wasn't over until we got back to Ohio, so we continued the celebration 😂😂

We swam a lot.... Like..... A LOT!!
View attachment 454206
A even learned how to cannon ball, only she calls it canyon ball and it's the cutest thing ever 😂😂 I'm going to be very disappointed when someone corrects that one.

We dined outdoors at places that had views like this
View attachment 454208

@MySmallWorldof4 we FINALLY saw chompy in the wild!!
View attachment 454209

We ate a metric ton of ice cream (each 😂😂)
View attachment 454218

Went to the beach ❤❤❤❤
View attachment 454215

A had yet ANOTHER birthday party (this time her wish was for ice cream, which was granted immediately 😂😂)
View attachment 454212

She cut the cake herself so we all ended up with misshapen blobs of cake 😂😂
View attachment 454213

(Don't worry, she didn't allow Bolt to have any because chocolate makes dogs sick 😂😂)

A made a bunch of Play-Doh with N's Aunt S
View attachment 454214

A played a lot with Aunt S, who is easily in A's top five favorite people on Earth. And speaking of Aunt S, here's that funny story i mentioned....

A wanted to show Bolt, Reindeer Sven, and Nala how good she was at canyon balling, so she wanted Aunt S to hold them near the pool.

A: Aunt S, can you hold my bungholes of joy?!

Me: uhhh, do you mean bundles?!

A: Mom. It's bungholes of joy

Me: where did you learn that?! Did you start watching Beavis and Butthead?!

A: it's from Dino Train!! The Mommy picks up her babies and calls them her bungholes of joy!!

Me: A... You mean bundles of joy.... Bunghole means butt hole....

A: oooooohhh.... Hehehe... Buttholes of joy 😂😂

Me: 🤔🤔 actually, you might be onto something there... 😂😂😂

My bunghole of joy sleeping with her bungholes of joy:
View attachment 454216
She lined them up like that so she could "show me that mommies and kids can sleep cozy together" because she's been on a kick lately of asking to have a sleepover in my bed at home 😂😂

After three and a half days of relaxing in the sun, it was time to don our coats and fly back to dreary winter in Ohio (but as a five year old!!)
View attachment 454217
What an awesome trip! A is so lucky to have you as a mom.
Thanks for pointing out Chompy. 😉
A and her bungholes look adorable. Bungholes... cracks me up.

gdisneyfans

a really funny A story
I'm holding onto my butt waiting for this story:joyfull: She's quite the card!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

All in all it was a very magical trip for A's birthday, and i am so very grateful that we're in a place that I could make this happen for her. She's the most amazing kid and i can't wait to see what five brings
You are an amazing mom:inlove:

Songbird76

The lineup changes. We've had Mulan a couple of times. We had a really snooty Aurora once...and I read that Mary Poppins sometimes comes, but we've never had her.

MickeyCB

Grumpy mac grumperpants had been planning all day about how she was going to thank Cinderella for inviting her. And how she was going to show Cinderella her birthday button. And how she was going to high five her because she's five. But instead, she did this:
647760074_1089963796_dsnyRes-medium_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

What the heck, kid
20200301_215250.jpg

Me: you didn't say a single word to her,... What gives?!

A: well, she smelled like farts

Me: I'm sure she didn't smell like farts. She's a princess. Maybe someone farted next to her

A: yeah, that's the truth!!

Me: how do you know?!

A: because I farted!! I farted because i need to go pee!!

I forgot, I wanted to make an observation. I think it's fantastic that Cinderella just kept smiling when someone very near gave a little toot!
True CM dedication!🤣

NessNewt

This was such a fun trip report! A is hilarious and you have such a great sense of humor. Thank you for sharing both with us.

We are taking our almost 7 year old to CRT on her birthday so it was helpful to see your experience. I will keep my expectations reasonable, lol. We've never eaten in the castle, so I'm hoping that gives value to the experience.

Figgy1

Premium Member
After those two hectic days at Disney, our batteries were on empty. Luckily, the big bright Florida sun was out to recharge us. A insisted that her birthday wasn't over until we got back to Ohio, so we continued the celebration 😂😂

We swam a lot.... Like..... A LOT!!
View attachment 454206
A even learned how to cannon ball, only she calls it canyon ball and it's the cutest thing ever 😂😂 I'm going to be very disappointed when someone corrects that one.

We dined outdoors at places that had views like this
View attachment 454208

@MySmallWorldof4 we FINALLY saw chompy in the wild!!
View attachment 454209

We ate a metric ton of ice cream (each 😂😂)
View attachment 454218

Went to the beach ❤❤❤❤
View attachment 454215

A had yet ANOTHER birthday party (this time her wish was for ice cream, which was granted immediately 😂😂)
View attachment 454212

She cut the cake herself so we all ended up with misshapen blobs of cake 😂😂
View attachment 454213

(Don't worry, she didn't allow Bolt to have any because chocolate makes dogs sick 😂😂)

A made a bunch of Play-Doh with N's Aunt S
View attachment 454214

A played a lot with Aunt S, who is easily in A's top five favorite people on Earth. And speaking of Aunt S, here's that funny story i mentioned....

A wanted to show Bolt, Reindeer Sven, and Nala how good she was at canyon balling, so she wanted Aunt S to hold them near the pool.

A: it's from Dino Train!! The Mommy picks up her babies and calls them her bungholes of joy!!

Me: A... You mean bundles of joy.... Bunghole means butt hole....

A: oooooohhh.... Hehehe... Buttholes of joy 😂😂

Me: 🤔🤔 actually, you might be onto something there... 😂😂😂

My bunghole of joy sleeping with her bungholes of joy:
View attachment 454216
She lined them up like that so she could "show me that mommies and kids can sleep cozy together" because she's been on a kick lately of asking to have a sleepover in my bed at home 😂😂

After three and a half days of relaxing in the sun, it was time to don our coats and fly back to dreary winter in Ohio (but as a five year old!!)
View attachment 454217
Major bonus points for finding Chompy:inlove:

amjt660

Premium Member
Rather than gush about how cool A is ( and of course she is!) I want to focus on you my friend

I am so glad that you have A and she has you and now you also have N - you deserve a partner that is there for you ( especially since A is a handful)

You - are - amazing!!

I count 4 trips in about 26 months with A - the first one at Christmas ( which I tried to caution you about) and now this whirlwind 1 day commando style assualt of MK - all the pain and suffering for the pure joy of seeing your daughter having so much fun in the most magical place one earth

only one more thing can be said

502B1E60-057D-41B8-BD3F-47C9CFF900CB.jpeg

Max

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom