CM's?

goofyguy

Part time at Innoventions.

[Aside to Irrawaddy Erik] : You'll be getting a Coordinator from us in about a week. Treat her well. We all already miss her.

aim

Mission: SPACE said:
Current...

Tomorrowland Attractions, Speedway: 2004-2005
Backlands Attractions, Lights, Motors, Action: 2005-

Future...
Expedition Everest, I hope...

:p *coughdorkcough*

marksniles

CSUFSteve said:
I think it's so great that there are young Disney die-hards on these boards. Sometimes I get cynnical and think that the world will forget Walt Disney and the true meaning behind the Walt Disney Company. But then I see such enthusiasm by you, Fantasmic!329, and others, and I feel relieved that Walt's legacy will not die.

Even with friends I have, sometimes it's a little saddening to know that they will never see the EPCOT Center I saw back in 89, 90, etc. But then I know there are those who remember Disney World before EPCOT, too! And at Disneyland, my nephew for example, he was never alive before DCA and the expansion so he will never have the appreciation for the old parking lot or area surrounding the Park.

Anyway, really heartening to know that young people do "get it" and that the Magic still works for them. Reminds me of that great story about a WDI old-timer who was walking up Disneyland's Main St, stopped, looked around admiringly, and said, "It really does work, doesn't it.. still, after all this time... it really does work."

Oh don't worry! There are plnty of us out there that are keeping Walt's memory alive. I actually do remember a WDW before EPCOT and I'm 31. I just got back from WDW this week and got inspired to do some yard work because of the Flower and Garden show. I'm trying to see how I can work in a Mickey shaped figure into the garden.

Later,
mark

Halfling418

Got accepted for the CP for this semester, but I had to decline....

Will be accepting it for next spring/summer semester....hopefully!

DisneyMarg

I have a bunch of questions for CMs. Like, for one... how do you EVER decide which job? Or do you apply in general and Disney picks for you? And what if you want to change jobs - do you find an opening and "apply" for it, or how does that work? (ok that was like, for three!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom