CM's?

dmmgp2000

Lifeguard- Yacht and Beach Club- Stormalong Bay Spring 2002 College Program. Also Part Time Summer 2002 and Summer 2003.

Florida State WDWCP Campus Rep- Fall 2002-Fall 2004

Currently front desk at the Walt Disney World Swan, so not a true CM I guess.

Montu

Laura22 said:
Now how come all you current CM's are always so vague about where you work? I want to try and find you all when I'm down there!

With all due respect this is probably *exactly* why they are so vague.

Dementia

Original Poster
Not offtopic at all. I personally wish I knew who would be at the parks when I go so I could personally thank them for the great advice, and the warm attitude I've encountered when talking to them on these boards :)

SpenceMan01

tk421-sw said:
A lot. Im not one..well not really. Well kinda..:lookaroun

You're there enough. You might as well be :p

I found xstechbabe (not on here much anymore) when I was there in Jan. she was super nice. I also kept an eye out for Patrick but didn't see him.

celestia

CM's Unite! :)

*wave* I used to work at Sunset Ranch Market and its locations (places around echo late including Gertie, the coffee carts, Dockside Diner, Peavy's Pipeline, and all the quick food service locations on Sunset Boulevard by Tower of Terror and such, and overtime at Fantasmic.) I worked during the college program in 2002.

I will be going back for a second program this August doing Opperations, and hopefully will extend my stay permanently if things work out for me.

celestia

tommyboy12099 said:
A little off topic but I would like to thank all past, present and future CMs for always providing my family a great experience at WDW. :sohappy:

Not off topic in my opinion :)

It's great people like you that make working at WDW just at little bit nicer! :)

:wave:

celestia

DisneyMarg said:
I have a bunch of questions for CMs. Like, for one... how do you EVER decide which job? Or do you apply in general and Disney picks for you? And what if you want to change jobs - do you find an opening and "apply" for it, or how does that work? (ok that was like, for three!)

For the College Program (internship) we just checked off jobs we were interested in (attractions, food, etc.) and then were sent a letter telling us which role we got, we diddn't know what park we were working in or exactly what we were doing until we got there.

OmegaKnight

Dementia said:
Not offtopic at all. I personally wish I knew who would be at the parks when I go so I could personally thank them for the great advice, and the warm attitude I've encountered when talking to them on these boards :)
Send me a private message so you can find me when you come up here next time.

Dementia

Original Poster
I've got a couple of questions for the CMS...

You guys really are the most unappreciated and taken for granted bunch. I'm by nature an antisocial and generally "mean" person, but the one group of people I will ALWAYS go out of my way for is CMs. So I'm curious...

-Is there any sort of thing that happens during your day that just makes you sit back and go "MAN, I love my job!" or just make you feel really warm inside? (Or just your favorite part of the job)

-On the flip side, what kind of things usually happen where you really just wanna beat someone with their own appendage (but instead you just have to smile and take it)? (or evenjust pet peeves)

-What would it take to make your job even BETTER?

and one more... if you could say anything to the guests who visit Disney, what would it be?

egionet

Dementia said:
and one more... if you could say anything to the guests who visit Disney, what would it be?

"If you tell me that you really like my costume, I will kill you because it's ugly, uncomfortable, and made of polyester!!! Have a magical day!" :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom