CM's?

CSUFSteve

tk421-sw said:
Oh wow, ...ok Well good luck!

I think it's so great that there are young Disney die-hards on these boards. Sometimes I get cynnical and think that the world will forget Walt Disney and the true meaning behind the Walt Disney Company. But then I see such enthusiasm by you, Fantasmic!329, and others, and I feel relieved that Walt's legacy will not die.

Even with friends I have, sometimes it's a little saddening to know that they will never see the EPCOT Center I saw back in 89, 90, etc. But then I know there are those who remember Disney World before EPCOT, too! And at Disneyland, my nephew for example, he was never alive before DCA and the expansion so he will never have the appreciation for the old parking lot or area surrounding the Park.

Anyway, really heartening to know that young people do "get it" and that the Magic still works for them. Reminds me of that great story about a WDI old-timer who was walking up Disneyland's Main St, stopped, looked around admiringly, and said, "It really does work, doesn't it.. still, after all this time... it really does work."

Chernabog

Seasonal - MK Entertainment - summer 2000
CP - Typhoon Lagoon quick service food & bev - summer '02
CP - Global Entertainment - fall '02
currently seasonal at home in Georgia
Also a current College Program Representative for UGA

And hopefully going back down in the spring of next year and becoming full time! :wave:

Laura

Premium Member
Now how come all you current CM's are always so vague about where you work? I want to try and find you all when I'm down there!

nate_dakparking

former cp spring advantage 2004 at DAK in the parking lot...future campus rep for college program fall 2005 for MWSU..cant wait to be a cm once again!

MicBat

Laura22 said:
Now how come all you current CM's are always so vague about where you work? I want to try and find you all when I'm down there!
Anyone can access these boards. That doesn't exclude the weirdos. You can never be too safe.

se8472

Laura22 said:

yeah I have been tracked down before, its kind of scary. But I still think everyone knows where to find me.

s2jrston

jakeman said:
Former-Seasonal, Summer '99-Summer '02 Kilimanjaro Safaris

nate_dakparking said:
former cp spring advantage 2004 at DAK in the parking lot...future campus rep for college program fall 2005 for MWSU..cant wait to be a cm once again!

Both of you, welcome to the boards. It's nice to see you here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom