• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World this Fall

DavidS1234

Meh. I used to be kinda curious about it... but in reality most of us have no need for such a place...and some wouldn't know how to conduct themselves in such a place. This is a great networking location if you're extremely wealthy and trying to expand business or meet people in the same vein. For everyone else it's an expensive restaurant that would quickly lose it's novelty after the first year. There are plenty of great restaurants on Disney property that cater to us normal folks and offer service/quality just as fantastic... if not better. 😊

BromBones

There are videos that show the inside already, and it looks like a fancy restaurant lounge. I don't see what's so special about it especially when they create several more.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
There are videos that show the inside already, and it looks like a fancy restaurant lounge. I don't see what's so special about it especially when they create several more.
Interesting that there are videos already. I thought part of the agreement was not to release pictures or videos of the insides of the clubs on social media?

BromBones

Interesting that there are videos already. I thought part of the agreement was not to release pictures or videos of the insides of the clubs on social media?
I guess not:

Some Blogger

Inside the Magic

Another Blogger

and yet another blogger

I just searched YouTube for "Inside Disney Club 33"

RSoxNo1

Does anyone have an official opening date for Harambe House? By all accounts it was open on 12/31/2019, but I don't know if that was the first day it was open.

trainplane3

Am I missing something? Like I can just go hang out at the nomad lounge anytime I want. What’s the big deal?
Exclusivity plus:
- Membership will be capped to less people that can fit on a DCL cruise line
- Premier Passport for the member, spouse, and 2 others (can change names yearly)
- 50, 1-day park hopper tickets a year
- 5 all day-long VIP guided tours
- Access to a private concierge service to get restaurant reservations (implied they have some pull)
- Pretty much unlimited instant FastPass+ reservations
- Free parking at all parks
- Exclusive merch (that most resell for big $$$)

Originally $33k buy in, $15k yearly dues.
See next post for more accurate info \/

Last edited:

Naplesgolfer

Exclusivity plus:
- Membership will be capped to less people that can fit on a DCL cruise line
- Premier Passport for the member, spouse, and 2 others (can change names yearly)
- 50, 1-day park hopper tickets a year
- 5 all day-long VIP guided tours
- Access to a private concierge service to get restaurant reservations (implied they have some pull)
- Pretty much unlimited instant FastPass+ reservations
- Free parking at all parks
- Exclusive merch (that most resell for big $$$)

$33k buy in, $15k yearly dues.
-Membership capped much lower than that.
-The Buy in is much higher now and the dues increased as well.
-Free valet parking at the hotels and Disney Springs. and free preferred at the parks.
- Free soft drinks and nice snacks with a different selection in each club.
-Free umbrella's , poncho's and Mickey bars.

Top Bottom