News Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World this Fall

RSoxNo1

Does anyone have an official opening date for Harambe House? By all accounts it was open on 12/31/2019, but I don't know if that was the first day it was open.

trainplane3

Am I missing something? Like I can just go hang out at the nomad lounge anytime I want. What’s the big deal?
Exclusivity plus:
- Membership will be capped to less people that can fit on a DCL cruise line
- Premier Passport for the member, spouse, and 2 others (can change names yearly)
- 50, 1-day park hopper tickets a year
- 5 all day-long VIP guided tours
- Access to a private concierge service to get restaurant reservations (implied they have some pull)
- Pretty much unlimited instant FastPass+ reservations
- Free parking at all parks
- Exclusive merch (that most resell for big $$$)

Originally $33k buy in, $15k yearly dues.
See next post for more accurate info \/

Last edited:

Naplesgolfer

Exclusivity plus:
- Membership will be capped to less people that can fit on a DCL cruise line
- Premier Passport for the member, spouse, and 2 others (can change names yearly)
- 50, 1-day park hopper tickets a year
- 5 all day-long VIP guided tours
- Access to a private concierge service to get restaurant reservations (implied they have some pull)
- Pretty much unlimited instant FastPass+ reservations
- Free parking at all parks
- Exclusive merch (that most resell for big $$$)

$33k buy in, $15k yearly dues.

-Membership capped much lower than that.
-The Buy in is much higher now and the dues increased as well.
-Free valet parking at the hotels and Disney Springs. and free preferred at the parks.
- Free soft drinks and nice snacks with a different selection in each club.
-Free umbrella's , poncho's and Mickey bars.

trainplane3

-Free valet parking at the hotels and Disney Springs. and free preferred at the parks.
I appreciate the up to date info. I should've assumed the costs for membership went up at the very least.

TrainsOfDisney

So it seems to me the best people to buy this membership would be people who live in Florida who want to take family / friends to the parks in style. It’s not really about the lounge.

So the lounge has free snacks, soft drinks, ice cream and a cash bar?

Naplesgolfer

So it seems to me the best people to buy this membership would be people who live in Florida who want to take family / friends to the parks in style. It’s not really about the lounge.

So the lounge has free snacks, soft drinks, ice cream and a cash bar?
Each lounge has unique food and Bar offering for purchase. Snacks and soft drinks are complimentary.

TrainsOfDisney

Sorry if this is elsewhere in this thread... what types of snacks are available? And what type of food offerings? Like fancy appetizers? Or small meals?

BromBones

For a $33K buy in and a $15K annual fee....this should include free admission to the parks as well for more than on day.

Ravenclaw78

For a $33K buy in and a $15K annual fee....this should include free admission to the parks as well for more than on day.
It does - "Premier Passport for the member, spouse, and 2 others (can change names yearly)". Premier Passport is a dual-coast AP, and costs $2099 plus tax each, so that's more than half the annual membership fee right there.

FWIW.

Remlap

WDW's are still not allowed to be shared but DL's isn't a secret.

Disneyland's Club 33 rules are you can take as many still photos as you want, except in the restrooms or of any celebrity fellow diners,, but no video. The video posted above is before the remodel. The other video's you'll see are a collection of stills with narration over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom