News Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World this Fall

trainplane3

When they take off the hood, you won't really know which Club 33 you're in.
I thought that was because they were so blandly themed inside, they all look the same?

tenor.gif

I look forward to the first person to not realize this is a joke.

MickeyMinnieMom

Envy does strange things to people on the internet!

I’m sure members are DEVASTATED to read this stuff. Really puts a damper on their enjoyment of that long list of benefits. I know I’d have a tough time enjoying a drink on the balcony of the MK club, thinking about these memes... ;)

Like with most things online — best to ignore. :)

rreading

I have appointment on August 30th at 33 in MK. Looking forward to learning about membership

My meeting was in a nondescrept location in WL, where we were staying. Were they more interested in selling me on membership, I would think that they would have had me meet them in one of the locations (or at least pop in, if they didn't want to bother the members). She (there was only one person presenting) showed a few photos of the three locations (I don't recall them being anything more interesting than what I had seen online) but that was a real question for me: whether they locations were at all spacious or truly nicely appointed. It would be nice to know that they were going to be enjoyable places to be. Otherwise, they would just be selling high-priced fast passes.

I might have pressed to see one of the locations, but I was exhausted just off a cruise and really wasn't feeling it at that point.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Envy does strange things to people on the internet!

I’m sure members are DEVASTATED to read this stuff. Really puts a damper on their enjoyment of that long list of benefits. I know I’d have a tough time enjoying a drink on the balcony of the MK club, thinking about these memes... ;)

Like with most things online — best to ignore. :)
I went back a few pages, what stuff? I don't see what you two are referring to.

DavidS1234

Meh. I used to be kinda curious about it... but in reality most of us have no need for such a place...and some wouldn't know how to conduct themselves in such a place. This is a great networking location if you're extremely wealthy and trying to expand business or meet people in the same vein. For everyone else it's an expensive restaurant that would quickly lose it's novelty after the first year. There are plenty of great restaurants on Disney property that cater to us normal folks and offer service/quality just as fantastic... if not better. 😊

BromBones

There are videos that show the inside already, and it looks like a fancy restaurant lounge. I don't see what's so special about it especially when they create several more.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
There are videos that show the inside already, and it looks like a fancy restaurant lounge. I don't see what's so special about it especially when they create several more.

Interesting that there are videos already. I thought part of the agreement was not to release pictures or videos of the insides of the clubs on social media?

BromBones

Interesting that there are videos already. I thought part of the agreement was not to release pictures or videos of the insides of the clubs on social media?

I guess not:

Some Blogger

Inside the Magic

Another Blogger

and yet another blogger

I just searched YouTube for "Inside Disney Club 33"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom