Club 32 Lounge

D Hulk

Hi everyone. My name is Megan and I'm friends with Figment. She had a relapse and won't be online for a while. She wanted to let everyone know she's working hard on her assigned projects. I'll try to keep her up to date but this website isn't familiar to me so it's slow going.
Oh dear! Add me to the well-wishers. Praying and wishing for the best for you, @Figmentpigment. Get better!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Frontierland/Critter Country Concept Art Progress - Still need to add Ferry Boat, Raft Ride, and Geyser Mountain
FrontierlandProgress.png

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
This was an idea on how to organize the recaps that just popped to me a little while ago -- so forgive me this is just me trying it out for the first time.

If people like this style and it's helpful -- I will continue this from now on! P.S. in some areas you may have to pause the video to read all details. And for future versions I'll edit it a bit better haha

Enjoy! And let me know what you think!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
This was an idea on how to organize the recaps that just popped to me a little while ago -- so forgive me this is just me trying it out for the first time.

If people like this style and it's helpful -- I will continue this from now on! P.S. in some areas you may have to pause the video to read all details. And for future versions I'll edit it a bit better haha

Enjoy! And let me know what you think!

Uploaded a better version with some better transitions -- hang on one sec

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom