Club 32 Lounge

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
its been interesting so far. Figment tries to explain what she does on her and i see some of her art but i never really understood it until i started to help her with this. Figment says shes glad your not getting rid of the haunted mansion completely as she really liked the story and the details.
Maybe everything happens for a reason, if you have time after Figment gets better we would love for you to stay around! Even if just observing at first.:)

Since this resort is going to be located in Sydney, Australia and your daughter likes watching Finding Nemo -- I can promise you Nemo will have a big presence in the Resort! :D And there has to be a street and location on the resort complex addressed 42 Wallaby Way.

JackWatkinson

Maybe everything happens for a reason, if you have time after Figment gets better we would love for you to stay around! Even if just observing at first.:)

Since this resort is going to be located in Sydney, Australia and your daughter likes watching Finding Nemo -- I can promise you Nemo will have a big presence in the Resort! :D And there has to be a street and location on the resort complex addressed 42 Wallaby Way.
A Nemo themed hotel?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Can we combine the steampunk aesthetic into a subland and use it as a transition from Fantasyland into Tomorrowland?
I'll tag @Voxel for this - he's the sub-lead for Tomorrowland

Here are his concepts with his quotes describing them so far

Map
image4-jpg.199947

"Okay so there are three entrances to Space Base Delta: 2 are 'Attractions' and one is a standard sliding door.
Space Base Delta is in Geostationary Orbit over this resort."

image1-jpg.199948

"Rocket to Space is the first of such attractions, based on the chambers used for Rocket to the Moon and Alien Encounter, this ride into space is full of interesting antics of the captain.

The next option is the space elevator that is depicted below, thinks Hydrolator with high tech/real time projection technology to show the guest rising above the Disney Park to Space Base Delta."

image2-jpg.199949

image3-jpg.199950

image5-jpg.199952

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
And then the hotel address could be 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney :p
Imagine you pull up to the resort and the security guard at the entrance gate is sitting in the dentist office!
nemomobile.jpg

Looks out the window, you give him/her your info...as you do that you see a fish tank inside, hear drilling, and its all themed to the dentist office from the film. Then you proceed on to the harbor
latest

And then to the resort in the "ocean"

The Excavator

Well it's just the music that is being edited in and taking forever...but I added some cleaner transitions so it doesn't skip like the other one did. (First draft is deleted and replaced with this version)

Here it is - enjoy!

Before I go any further I wanted to make some general comments on the new plans

It's pretty astounding to hear the perspective of @Tom Thordarson , thank you for your words of encouragement, like others you've inspired me to try new things even though my schedule limits me.

@FigmentPigments I hope you get well soon. All the best wishes to you.

Space, the video presentation is a great touch. I'd be in favor of this again as it is really easy for me to follow. Of course I discovered the video after reading 30 pages.

If possible, I would like to help with Adventureland and Villains Land. Any thoughts to an Indiana Jones ride on the Lost Coast? For Tiki Island we could have a Moana attraction which would go into Fantasyland. Just some initial thoughts but love what everyone has done with the project.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

It's pretty astounding to hear the perspective of @Tom Thordarson , thank you for your words of encouragement, like others you've inspired me to try new things even though my schedule limits me.

Space, the video presentation is a great touch. I'd be in favor of this again as it is really easy for me to follow. Of course I discovered the video after reading 30 pages.

If possible, I would like to help with Adventureland and Villains Land. Any thoughts to an Indiana Jones ride on the Lost Coast? For Tiki Island we could have a Moana attraction which would go into Fantasyland. Just some initial thoughts but love what everyone has done with the project.
Thanks Angels -- and I'm sure @JackWatkinson would love to hear your thoughts on Adventureland!

JackWatkinson

I would love you to help on Adventureland! At the moment i'm working on Isla Tortuga and Tiki Island. Moana was something mentioned before by @D Hindley is something we could work on in Tiki Island. I thought Indiana Jones would be a good fit for Lost Coast and i'm glad you mentioned it because I love Indiana Jones Adventure!

mickeyfan5534

Go for it!

What kind of ideas were you thinking for some possible resorts?
I was thinking a Disneyland Hotel with a 1920s theme, a Baroque palace/castle themed (think BatB 2017) resort and spa, that Nemo resort because I like where you were going with it, maybe an Adventureland theme and a futurism theme for couple more. The Baroque palace is actually the idea I'm using for my project but it's more focused on the spa aspect so going into the hotel part would be awesome for me.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I was thinking a Disneyland Hotel with a 1920s theme, a Baroque palace/castle themed (think BatB 2017) resort and spa, that Nemo resort because I like where you were going with it, maybe an Adventureland theme and a futurism theme for couple more. The Baroque palace is actually the idea I'm using for my project but it's more focused on the spa aspect so going into the hotel part would be awesome for me.
This sounds like a great start mickeyfan!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom